Spiritual Awareness

Spiritual Awareness

A Poem by FallenAngel527

On the road to self-recovery, there's a lot I discovered about me.
The different perspectives and views of my path shed the light to reveal the good and bad that I have.
On my way to self-discovery, I find out who I want to be; able to release the negativity positively.
The choices I make and the paths I take are the ones that could break any strong man and bring him to wake.
Taking a trip to transcendental realization with simple meditation is an education to an eye-opening sedation.
Finding a purpose is lifelong and never ending; mind bending along with spiritual rending and mental mending.
Different levels beyond our comprehension in other dimensions await our explorations.
Eyes are the true window to the soul; the hole to see us whole.
Look deep enough and see the journey of our being and all the beautiful things.
Look deeper and gaze upon the weaker, inner weeper silently accompanied with the reaper.
Various vibrations and universal sensations connect all creation in abstract deviations.
To feel so deep, to laugh and to weep, to close your eyes and see all the beautiful things are what set us free.

© 2015 FallenAngel527


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on August 6, 2015
Last Updated on August 6, 2015

Author

FallenAngel527
FallenAngel527

About
Speak the mind in a poetic rhyme not just to pass the time, but to express and unwind more..

Writing