A note to a friend

A note to a friend

A Story by DenimGoldfish
"

A note I secretly wrote once discussing the future with an old elementary friend.

"

She says that her heart is on the street, in an abandoned oatmeal raison cardboard box. Her life to me is so much more. She doesn’t believe in taking chances, or seeking what makes her happy. Life is to short for one to go through miserable. So what if you don’t find your dream right away, nothing comes easy without any hard work involved.

   The world is like a picnic blanket. Humans are the ants and the food is the opputunties. The bigger the item  the more hard work it will take to bring it back to the aunt hill, but once you get it there  you are satisfied. If you can’t handle something big go for the next best thing and feel good that you’ve tried. The ant that doesn’t try starves and is eaten by its queen.

   I hope she realizes that its not how much you make that determines how happy you are but how much you want to go to work and live each day.

© 2009 DenimGoldfish


Author's Note

DenimGoldfish
Do you agree or not?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hear hear! I so agree, nice insight

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 3, 2009

Author

DenimGoldfish
DenimGoldfish

Canada



About
Hey, I tend to only write when inspired to... I like to write about dark thinks and stuff that makes you think. I enjoy symbolism, imagery, a good characterization!! Thanks for checking ou.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114