General Evelyn Fawnix

General Evelyn Fawnix

A Chapter by Evelyn Fawnix

    Every morning is the same for the General of a criminal military; Be up in time to train any new arrivals that happen to think being part of this army is a good idea. Most, if not all, are chased away or killed before noon. That leaves the rest of the day for personal training, mediation, work and drinking. Which leaves the General the large task of making it back to her apartment. Being drunk beyond natural human capability makes this challenging.
    On one particular morning, however, the General was awoken by Sincion Vegas, her favorite Warrant Officer.
    Being minorly drunk and mostly asleep, Eve did not take the Warrant's knocking on her appartment door very kindly.
    "F**k off, I'm trying to get rid of this massive headach" She grones, burrying her head deeper into a couch couision.
    "General! Some new-comer is in town center and he is demanding to talk to the head power" He voice is sturn with respect, only to drop to a mumble as he adds "Which just so happens to be you, hung over or not"
    "I would tell you to f**k yourself" She mumbles as she forces herself to sit up and start putting on clothing "But, you would like that way to much for it to be good for you"
    The Warrant laughs "Not as much as a good joint Ma'am"
    "Figures" She sighs as she opens the door of the appartment "That's just like you Warrant. Now" She adds as she streatches and pulls on her trenchcoat style military jacket "Where is this new a*****e who inadvertently kicked me out of bed?" Her voice is stern, giving away the fact that she has not been sleeping very well.
    "I left him pacing in center square just a few minutes ago Ma'am" The Warrants tone had returned to being respectful as he answers the question "I told him I would fetch you, as such he may be expecting me to accompiny you, Ma'am"
    Eve sighs quite audiably as she gestures the Warrent to step aside.
    He does so, keeping a close eye on the General almost as if he is making sure she will not bolt, off to do something stupid as she sometimes does.
    Though he caution seems to be for nothing as she closes and locks her appartment door and turns to face him.
    "Lead the way. I don't think the new-comer will be to pleased if we make him wait"   


© 2014 Evelyn Fawnix


Author's Note

Evelyn Fawnix
I am not concerned with spelling, as long as my idea gets across. Is there anything I could add to make it read better and/or keep the reader interested?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on April 13, 2014
Last Updated on April 23, 2014


Author

Evelyn Fawnix
Evelyn Fawnix

Ontario, Canada



About
I am a Female reader, art student, writer, depressed, spirit interested, worry-some friend with a want to be an artist and/or author from Canada. I have a goal to win NaNoWriMo more..

Writing