The Begining

The Begining

A Chapter by Kina
"

Note: this is in 3rd person and the next chapter will be told in the veiw of Lucifer's daughter (my character) Kina. Crow (my bf's character) will appear in the later chapters as well as this one.

"

Everyone knows the story of Lucifer falling from heaven to hell. But they don't know the full story. It all began with Lucifer and Crow. Here is what happened.

 

 

Lucifer was walking to the meeting that God had called. It was manditory for all angels to be there. Lucifer knew what it was about. God was furious about how many angels are being decived by Lucifer. Those angels who were being decived now followed him instead of God. Something had to be done before Heaven went completely bollistic. Once Lucifer opened the door to the grand hall, everything went silent. He saw his friend, Crow, standing up, looking pissed at him. God was about to let his fury fly at him once He saw him standing at the door way. Lucifer went to take a seat next to Crow when he saw that Crow sat down and left him no seats.

"Lucifer Morningstar. You are hearby banished from Heaven as well as those who follow you. Crow Draiman, I'm sorry about you are also banished."

Crow jumped up.

"WHY!?!? I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG! LUCIFER IS THE ONLY WHO IS CREATING LIES IN HERE! WHY AM I ALSO THE ONE TO BE BANISHED!??!?"

 None answered him. Crow stood there in disbelief. A crack of lighting went through this room and Lucifer, Crow, and Lucifer's followers vanished. They all appeared in Hell. Lucifer and Crow have been fighting over who will rule Hell. At the moment, Lucifer is ruling. Crow went Earthbound for a couple months and stayed there. Lucifer found a wife who was vampire, and they got married. After nine months, Lucifer's wife gave birth to twins. A girl and a boy. Unfortunantly she died during the birth. Lucifer have been mourning for a while until his anger replaced it. He decided to take his anger out on his daughter whose name was Kina. He abused her, not only physically but also sexually. The brother disappeared and has never returned to take his sister with him. One day, Kina had enough of how her father was treating her. Her and several other followers stood up against him. As a result, Kina and those who followed, were banished and became Earthbound. Kina has now spent 112 years there on Earth and now celebrating her 116th birthday with those who really know her. Her story now becomes what people want to read. Here is her story about what is really going on since her banishment.



© 2011 Kina


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
Added on July 2, 2011
Last Updated on August 15, 2011
Tags: romance, horror, religion


Author

Kina
Kina

hell place life, DE



About
the name is Kina Kitsunama. I'm 19 years old and I'm already spoken for...as in I'm not single...sorry... I'm an emo chick with bruises from my past and the pain of heartbreak/betrayal. I'm a girl wh.. more..

Writing
this is the end this is the end

A Poem by Kina


pain.... pain....

A Poem by Kina