My life as a Teenage Vampire

My life as a Teenage Vampire

A Chapter by Squirrel!

I'll never forget the life I had with Dezmond Orion. In the 380 years I've lived, our years together was my favourite part of being damned to Hell. A vampire, as mortals you call us. I created Dezmond, I had no choice. He begged me to kill him, but I didn't want to waste a perfect body. But I should really start from the beginning, shouldn't I?
I was created by a cruel, heartless monster who created me for selfish reasons only. He hoped that one day, he and his vampire army would take over the world. I was his only female, and certainly the last. As soon as I had realised what he had done to me, and there was no turning back, I allowed him to train me, to control my powers. I became faster and smarter than all of his 249 followers, and soon enough, him. I had, special powers, ones that other beings could only dream of having. As soon as I saw the chance, though, I escaped, reaching the outside and running, invisible, from the place that i had lived and trained for 90 years.
I lived as a wandering vampire, only taking lives of the guilty humans, and larger animals. For 30 years I tried to keep the world a better place for the mortals. My body had the looks of an eighteen year old, but I had lived for 120. Dezmond appeared on my 121st birthday, as i was hunting, He was my 'stalker' as it would seem. He had been following me for a year, and now, he begged me to kill him.
"And for what do I owe the favour of killing one so innocent?" I asked slyly.
"I-I know what you are. Isn't there some sort of rule against that?" he asked, his voice shaking.
I started chuckling softly towards him. "You're bluffing!" I laughed, tears of laughter brimming my eyes.
"Y-You don't know that!" he whispered. Obviously, I had scared him.
"Hun, do you know how old I am? How may times I've had humans ask me the very same questions as you are now?" I laughed.
"Please, kill me, I'm begging you,"
"I wouldn't waste the blood. But I have a friend who'd be into A positive blood type," I answered jokingly. A look of fright was all I could see into his young, blue eyes.
"Look, I'm not going to kill you, and neither would any of the things I know, but if you're that intent with ruining your life, there are other ways to do it," I told him with a sigh escaping my lips.
"W-What else is there?" he questioned.
"Just yes or no," I answered curtly.
"Yes, I want it," he said a little too quickly.
"Then take me to your home, and fast, before my thirst takes hold of me."


He led me to his house, which thankfully wasn't far. We walked inside when I immediately asked where his parents were. I'd need something for him to feed to him when he awoke from his coma. "They're in their bedroom, sleeping," he replied, almost casually.
"Get to bed, I'll be back in an hour, and you'll need sleep for this," I ordered him.
He left for his bedroom and I walked outside once more. The brisk, fall air had no affect on my skin. Our people change temperature depending on our mood. I knew that since I was going to ruin that boy's life forever, and since I didn't want to kill him, I would have to feed before I started. As I heard no cry for help, or heard no desperate thoughts from anyone in the small town of Snowfalls, Utah, I sighed a breath of relief and disgust, as I would be hunting bears tonight. I sulked into the nearby forest, and began to track some prey.
As promised, I returned in an hour, no longer hungering for blood. He was asleep, as i'd advised him. 'Enjoy it while you can,' I thought envying him 'You won't get any more of it.' He muttered something in his sleep, and I laughed. The sudden noise woke him and I smiled."Ready?" i asked looking into his eyes.
"As I'll ever be!" he sighed. Then I took his hand, and bit it, taking only a pint of his healthy blood, forcing myself not to suck the life out of him right then and there. He stifled a scream as I cut my arm silently. "Now it's your turn," I told him, as the blood oozed out, slowly.
"The blood being sucked from your body has left you weak and hungry, so hurry, before I faint." And I held out my arm, encouraging him silently. Carefully, he took her arm and started sucking the blood distastefully.
"Hun, that's enough, but promise me something before i leave."
"Anything," he replied, gasping for air.
"Don't kill your parents, don't try to sleep, and definitely don't try to eat, because none of it will work," I instructed him, equally out of breath. "Besides, if you go around killing people, the police will get to you before I do, and I wouldn't mind seeing how you enjoy your perfectly ruined new life."
"No prob," he muttered, his cheeks flustered red with embarrassment and lack of breathing.
"I'll be back at 11 o'clock tomorrow night, and don't do anything stupid. I have some, enemies, that wouldn't appreciate you," and I slipped out the window without a sound.





















© 2012 Squirrel!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree it's a nice start...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very good start. I cant wait to read more.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2012
Last Updated on January 28, 2012


Author

Squirrel!
Squirrel!

Farmington, MO



Writing