Chapter 01: The Mystery Hit Me Hard

Chapter 01: The Mystery Hit Me Hard

A Chapter by Brandy

Desi’s POV: 

I sighed as I woke. My alarm clock rang and I groaned. “Ok... I’m up... I’m up...” I said groaning. I covered my face with my pillow and groaned. “Seriously shut up!” 

“I will not shut up til you are up and getting dressed.” My alarm clock replied. 

“Oh really?” I asked looking at it. “I can just throw you out the window into the lake.” I smirked looking at it. 

“I can just teleport back. Did you forget that?” It was sporting an evil grin. 

I sighed. “Alright! Jesus.” I stood and went to my wardrobe to dress. I had on my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. “What color hair today? Maybe Light blue and purple?” I changed it to see how I looked. “Eh not bad.” I smiled and ran a hand through my hair. “Not bad.” I looked at the clock. “S**t! I gotta go!” I ran out after grabbing my bag, a cup of coffee, and a granola bar. 

I made it to school right as the bell was about to ring. I got my books and ran off. I sat in class and sighed. I sat next to my friend Michael and smiled. “Hey man.” 

He waved. “Hey. You just made it. Nice one. Why are you late today?” He asked smiling as I sipped my coffee. 

“I was too busy bullshitting.” I smiled. I bit my granola and smiled. “Did I miss anything good?” My friend Michael is 5 foot 9.5. He’s muscular. Today he kept his hair and eyes their natural colors. His pale blonde hair and emerald green eyes complement his caramel skin. 

“Not much man. Just our teacher being a clutz.” I smiled nodding. I offered him a bit of my granola bar and smiled as he ate it. I sat with him and smiled as we joked and pranked each other. Lunchtime came and I smiled at him. “What you getting today? I’m thinking about a taco salad and a tuna sandwich.” 

“I’m gonna get pizza and salad.” He said as we got in line. I stood idly talking with him. Finally we got our food and went to sit. We sat outside and smiled. 

Right as I started eating an announcement came over the speakers. “Will Desi Tisak come to the main office please? Desi Tisak to the main office.” 

I sighed and growled. “I just started eating you b******s!” I put my fork down and grabbed my things. “This is coming with me.” I said grabbing my meal. “See you later Michael. I’ll let you know what’s going on.” He waved and I went off. I walked into the office and looked at the office secretary as I bit into my sandwich. “I was wanted?” I asked chewing my tuna. 

She nodded. “Sit down and put that food away. No eating in the office.” 

“Sod off. You called me down during lunch and I plan on eating.” I said biting my food. I sat there content eating my lunch when the Headmaster came over. 

“Desi. Come to my office please. Leave your food here.” He said as I stood. 

“Hell no. You called me down during lunch and I’m eating lunch.” I said angrily as I walked back with my food. I sat in a chair across from his desk and continued to eat. “Now why am I here during my lunch?” 

“Well Desi you have been chosen.” He said with a smile. 

“Chosen? Chosen for what? What the hell are you talking about?” I asked starting on my Taco Salad. I looked at the headmaster. 

“Well Desi you were chosen to be the next carrier for the Maiden Of The Mist.” I gasped and choked on my food. 

“What?!” I said looking at them. “Who are you trying to prank? Who decided it would be fun to prank me?!” 

“Desi no one is pranking you. This is serious. The Maiden Of The Mist chose you.” The headmaster said. 

“You are f*****g nuts...” I said sitting up. “I do not agree to this...” 

At that moment a bright light appeared. Then before me was the Maiden Of The Mist. “Desi... I know that is shocking and fast but I choose you to carry my next incarnation. You are perfect for this.” 

“No offense but I am a kid... I have nothing that even would make you notice me...” I said in confusion. 

“You are perfect. Trust me.” I nodded. “Now please stand.” I nodded and stood. She then touched my stomach and I gasped feeling something enter me. I looked down as her hand pulled away. There was a light coming from my stomach. I lifted my shirt and watched as the light disappeared. “You are now pregnant Desi. Congratulations. In 9 months you will have my next incarnation.” She smiled. “Take care of her.” I nodded unable to speak. “Goodbye.” I watched her disappear then sat in my chair again in shock. 

I was processing things when this person stood next to me. I jumped and looked up at them. “What the hell?! Personal space much?” 

“I am the guardian of you and the child. I must protect you at all times.” He replied. 

“I’m fine. Go away!” I stood grabbing my things and walking out. Sadly he followed. 

“Let me carry your things you have enough to carry as it is.” I shook my head and kept walking. Then an announcement came over the speakers. Attention students. The day has come. One of your  fellow students has chosen to carry the Maiden Of The Mist. That student is Desi Tisak. I looked around as all heads turned and looked at me. “Are you kidding me?!” I groaned as everyone started clapping. “F**k this...”


© 2013 Brandy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on May 29, 2013
Last Updated on May 29, 2013
Tags: Mpreg, baby, pregnancy, witch, wizard, legends


Author

Brandy
Brandy

NJ



About
I'm a girl who loves to write during her free time which is most of the time sadly. I write things that are out of the normal like male pregnancy and vampires. The normal ideas aren't always my best f.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Brandy