Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29
"

.....

"

Chapter 3


I woke up to my mum shouting me. I trotted downstairs to see what she wanted.


Morning mum, were you shouting me?”


Morning Lucy. Yeah I was. Is there anything special you would like for breakfast this morning? Amelia sounded drunk last night, and I just thought it would be nice for you two.”


Aww thank you mum. I'll go and ask Ammi, see what she fancies first.”


I give my mum a big hug and a kiss on the cheek to say thank you. Then I let her go and went to wake Ammi.


Ammi? Ammi? AMMI?” I started shouting and shaking her.


Yes, morning to you to. What's up?”


Ammi, mum is going to do us a special breakfast. What would you like? Ammi shall I be a devil and ask her if she will take us to McDonalds?”


Hmmmm yummy” Ammi answered, half sleep still.


Seen as it was only 8AM, I still had time to check my facebook before McDonalds stopped doing breakfast's. So I log into facebook and I notice I have no messages. Suddenly *DING* came from my speakers.


I check to see if Ammi is still asleep and not looking at the screen, but just to be sure, I turn my screen so she cannot see.


Hey baby <3.”


It was Jay.


How are you?” Jay typed.


Yeah. I'm okay, I be right back. I just need to go and ask my mum something.”


So I jumped up and ran downstairs, shouting for my mum.


MUM?” I shouted


Mum, can me and Ammi go to McDonalds for breakfast please?” I ask, giving her puppy eyes.


Yeah, course. Go and get her up and tell her to get dressed. It's 8:30AM now so we have an hour.”


Okay, thanks mum, your the best!”


So I run upstairs to go and wake Ammi up, but then I remember Jay is waiting for me, so I go back on my laptop.


I'm back.”


Welcome back sexy ;)” He replied


So what you doing?” I asked


Just sat in McDonalds for the next, like one hour haha if not two”


Reading that made my heart race and made me think I might actually get to meet my personal stalker....Oh my god! My thought was broken by Ammi suddenly jumping out of bed.


Look, I've got to go now. Cya x” I typed to Jay.


Bye sexy bum <3.” Was the message I got back.


Then Ammi spoke.


Morning my girl.”


Morning Ammi, get dressed, we are of to McDonalds for breakfast.” I say to her.


Noticing I still haven't go dressed, I quickly run over to my draws, and pick out my pink hot pants and my white crop top. I grab all my clothes ready for a girly day out, and run to the bathroom to get dressed while Ammi gets dressed in my room.


I'm dressed and I walk to my room, and knock on the door.


Ammi? Are you ready?”


She hums loudly, as a sign that I can enter. I am stunned, Ammi was wearing the same short but light blue.


Nice shorts.” I say to Ammi.


She winks at me the I grab her hand and run downstairs. I grab our shoes, and run into the kitchen.


Mum. We are ready now.” I shouted into the front room.


We all make our way to the car and jump in. Belt up and have a good conversation about boys. Mum puts the key in the engine and pulls of. Mum says we are better of without boys, but I'm ready to date. The rest of my friends have 'boyfriends'. Well apart from Ammi.


After a fifteen minute drive, we arrive at McDonalds, my heart starts racing. Omg, what if he is in there still. How do I explain to mum and Ammi who he is? I found myself worrying.


As we walk into McDonalds, all head were turning, everyone was looking at me and Ammi. I found myself getting paranoid.


Ammi? Do I look okay today? Am I too revealing? Is my hair tidy?” I asked her panicking.


Yeah, Lucy you look amazing. If I was a dude, I would tap that.” She said as she nudged me and gave me a little wink.


We make our way to the counter and we both tell my mum what we would like.


Hello, how could I help you today?” The young man asked my mum from behind the counter.


Ermm.... Could I have three sausage McMuffin meals without egg and all with coke?” My mum replies.


The man starts typing our order into the till.


Yes sure. That will be £8.50 please.” He says smiling as my mum hands the money over.


Me and Ammi decide to go and take a seat by the window. We get sat down and then I notice a fit brown haired lad on the next table. He looks over and I smile at him, and he smiles back. Then his mates walk over to his table and join him. They talk and whisper between themselves, they all start staring at me and Ammi.


Ammi, look at the hot lads over there.” I wink and nudge her.


Oooo, they are hot, with a capital h.” She replies, winking her cheeky wink at me.


All of a sudden, mum walks over. With a tray full of food and drink.


Thank you mum.”


Yeah, thank you.” Ammi says, offering my mum some money, just to get refused.


We tuck into our breakfast's. The sausage muffin tastes so good. So juicy. I take a sip of my ice cold coke. With my muffin gone, I move onto my hash brown.


With our breakfast's finished, we all get up and pick up our things. Me and Ammi turn round, and wink at the lads, who all winked back.


Back at home, mum gets a phone call. She runs of into the kitchen to answer it while me and Ammi go into the front room, to discuss what we are doing today.


I hear mum shouting me, back in a sec Ammi.”


I race through to my mum.


Look Lucy love, I have to go into work again to cover. I am so sorry.” She says as she lightly kisses me on the cheek.


Mum, it's fine. Me and Ammi will just spend the day together and stuff. You have to do what you have to do. Just please don't get hurt.” I say concerned.


Mum hugs me and kisses me again on the cheek and runs upstairs to get her work clothes on. I run back through to Ammi.


Ammi, my mum has been called to go into work. How about we start our girly day at the park, down the road?” I asked her.


Yeah, sound like date. And seen as it's school holidays and a hot day so far, there might be some fit topless lads.” She say winking at me. *Both girl's giggle*


Bye Lucy. Bye Ammi.” Mum shouts


Bye.” We both shout.


We quickly get a drink, before heading to the park.


After fifteen minute walk and mess about to the park, we eventually make it. Oh no, the lads from McDonalds are over there! I say under my breath.


What are you muttering?” Ammi asks.


Ermm...Oh nothing.” I couldn't think of anything else to say.


We make our way through the thick layer of trees and go and sit on the swings. We talk about all sorts. Wrestling, boys, chats we have had in the past. Anything really. Just then, we hear a voice behind us.


Why hello ladies.” A male voice says.


I turn around to find the lad from McDonalds smiling at me. As I turn back round, I look at Ammi, she just burst out laughing.


I'm Shaun.” The lad says.


As I turn back round, another lad joined him and wouldn't stop staring at Ammi. Ammi turned around, after I gave her a hard nudge.


Hey, I'm Lucy, and this is Ammi.” I turn round to hug Ammi and she just laughs.


I'm Louie.” The other lad says.


For a second, I can't help but stare into Shaun's eyes. He has light blue eyes and his skin is tanned. He is wearing no top and he has pink flowery shorts on.


So, how old are you ladies then?” Shaun asked


I'm sixteen and so is Ammi.” I reply. Smiling.


Arhh.. okay, we are both eighteen.” Shaun replies.


Both the lads smile. I noticed Ammi couldn't stop staring at Louie's toned chest.


Do you girls fancy finding a nice quiet spot on the beach for a spot of sun bathing?” Louie asks.


I look at Ammi, and we both reply.


Yeah, why not.”


Shaun grabbed my hand and Louie grabbed Ammi's hand. We slowly made our way down to the beach, down the steep hill. Either side of us was thick in trees. Just then, Shaun stopped me and turned to look at me. We stood there just looking into each others eyes when finally, he grabbed my face, his soft warm hands made me realise, I was in love. I was experiencing love at first sight.


This is crazy I know, but I love you.” He said smiling at me.


I just smiled and then he kissed me. His lips touched mine. I got lost in the moment when all I heard was Ammi calling my name and telling me to hurry up. So we let go of each other and carried on walking down the hill.


We reached the beach and me and Ammi ran ahead for a spot, leaving the guys to talk between themselves.


Sometime later, we found the spot. Nobody was around all you could hear was the sound of the waves crashing and the seagulls squawking.


Lucy, I'm so proud of you, and I'm glad your happy and you have found someone you really love.” Ammi said to me.


Thank you but you know what? We have only just met so it might not even work out yet.”


While we where waiting for the lads to catch up, me and Ammi had a run about and started messing about in the sand. Just like we used to when we were just little kids.


Just before the lads where with us, I checked the time.


Hey Ammi, it's 2PM already haha.”


Ohh well, we are having fun ain't we?” She replied


Yeah, course we are.”


Three hours later, me and Ammi decided it was time to go home for tea. So we said bye to the lads, and started walking off. Then I heard someone running up behind me. It was Shaun, he kissed me on the lips then gave me and Ammi a piece of paper each. We opened them and it was their mobile numbers and MSN addresses. Shaun ran back to Louie and me and Ammi headed back to my house.


After a forty five minute walk back to my house, we get to the gate at my house.


Look Lucy, I've got to go home now but I'll see you around. I'll email you tonight. Love you girl.” She shouts as she walks off down the road.


I try the door and it's open. Mum must be back! I thought to myself.


Hey mum.”


Hey darling, ready for some tea? I was thinking Chinese?” She suggested.


Ohh mum you really are the best.” I give her a cheeky smile.


Then I run upstairs to check my facebook. I see for once I don't have a message of Jay. I wonder what's up with him not messaging me, I say to myself. *Lets out a slight laugh*


Lucy? What would you like me to order you?” Mum shouts from the bottom of the stairs.


Ermm...Chicken curry no onions and egg fried rice.” I shouted back down to her.


I re enter my room and decide to check my emails quick. I see I have an email from Ammi.


Hey babe x

I've just got in and I'm about to have tea. Shaun has the hots for you doesn't he haha x And as for Louie, he is okay. I mean, I do like him and he is a charmer but hey. Lol. Anyway, I was just letting you know I got home.

Look, thanks for today. I really enjoyed myself and liked spending time with you.

Ammi x


I smiled at the lovely message. Today had been fun. Meeting new friends. One in which I fancy, as stupid as it may sound. I email Ammi back.


Hey Ammi x

Yeah, I'm now about to have tea as well ha. Yeah, that's because I'm fit haha *jokes* Come on, you and Louie are well suited. And you know it.

Yeah, I had an amazing time today. Thanks x

Lucy.


*Ding* I look at my facebook, it's Jay.


How was your day Lucy?” He asked. His tone has changed? I question myself.


Yeah it was ace thanks. Ohh and by the way, where you at McDonalds about 9PM this morning?” I ask him.


Yeah, so were you. I saw you and your friend literally drooling over those lads. Did you know them?”


No, we didn't know them. And we weren't drooling lol. X” I answer him.


Okay. Well can I say something?” He asked me


Sure!”


I love you. X” My heart was racing by this point, and I just smiled to myself.


Aww...But we haven't even met?” I replied.


Yes, but Lucy we will one day. Somewhere, somehow <3.” Then he was gone. His status read offline.


What the hell? He is getting a bit weird for me now. Is he jealous of me talking to other lads? Maybe I better be telling Shaun about this lad before anything happens. Although I doubt it will. I mean, I don't know the lad but obviously know me from school or something. I am going to leave him a message now, try to get more info about him.


Hey Jay it's Lucy x

I was just thinking about you and just wondered where you knew me from?

School? The youth club? Swimming club?

It's just I don't recognise you from anywhere. That's all.

Love you x


*Presses enter to send message*


Lucy, Tea.” Mum shouts.


Okay mum.”


Rest of the night, I didn't hear anything from Jay, which was weird. Maybe he is busy or something? Ahh well, I may as well go to bed.


I went over to my drawers, pick out my Winnie The Pooh Pjs and put them on. I went down to the kitchen for a glass of water.


Night night mum.” I shouted through into the front room.


I ran back upstairs. Had a drink, shut my laptop down then climbed into bed. I couldn't help but think of the kiss me and Shaun had shared. But eventually, I drifted of to sleep.











© 2013 EllenMichelle29


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 1, 2013


Author

EllenMichelle29
EllenMichelle29

Lincolnshire, UK, United Kingdom



About
Hey, my names Ellen Michelle and I'm 19, from Lincolnshire, UK. I love True Blood TV and books, WWE and TNA wrestling. I love playing Red Dead Redemption, The Sims 3 pets and WWE13, all on PS3. If a.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by EllenMichelle29