moons light

moons light

A Story by rogue_butterfly
"

only a short thing for a story.

"

 

            Here in my mind’s eye, I see dark skies with a moon that glowed gentle silver. A thirst for something like blood deepens as the stars twinkle in the sky. I hear hissing in the distance as the sign of chaos, a skull with arrows that go eight ways, is carved on all of the trees. I feel my canines sharpen into fangs and my nails turned to claws. A growl rumbles in my throat as I yell at the top of my lungs with anger. The feeling of a push and the thought of a war growing close angers me.
            As I look at the trees I see different things. One will show me something then looking at another will so me the next part. Most of them are harder to handle then others as I see horrific battles and I feel the pain that is inflicted on me. I always seem to be running but I don’t know what from. However, as I said before, this is all in my mind’s eye. As I sleep I never seem to get rest and when I’m awake I always fear what will come next. What is this? Why do I have these realistic dreams? What do they mean?

© 2009 rogue_butterfly


Author's Note

rogue_butterfly
i know it is short but come on im working on it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on May 10, 2009

Author

rogue_butterfly
rogue_butterfly

elk grove,, CA



About
i love to read stories about anything and love to write fiction. more..

Writing
Prologe Prologe

A Chapter by rogue_butterfly