ONE FRIDAY MOURNING

ONE FRIDAY MOURNING

A Poem by EYES OF MY SOUL

   On this Friday mourning I give thanks to the lord. I give thanks  for everything he continues to do in my life. Since the beginning of time he has breath air into me allowing me to breath ,and for that it is one of the main reason's I love you farther almighty.

 

Still I struggle lord ,I worry so much sometimes to much. When I think of other's and there success it makes me proud because I know deep down inside it's because you live lord. Watching others live a fulfilled life giving you the thanks you deserve is by farthest one of the greatest feeling I have ever felt since you made me a man. It is only when I think of myself I ask you farther to continue to help and mold me into the man you know and I know I can be. Please farther take away these thought of worrying about what others think of me and of a love for a women you know I so desire. Center my thoughts on you Lord Jesus for you know what my heart truly desires.  

© 2014 EYES OF MY SOUL


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on September 5, 2014
Last Updated on September 5, 2014

Author

EYES OF MY SOUL
EYES OF MY SOUL

Bronx, NY



About
Everyday i wake i give thanks to God because its because of God i am truly able to live this thing we call'LIFE' I want to thank God for everything he has done and continues to do.I want to thank my f.. more..

Writing
TRUE FICTION TRUE FICTION

A Screenplay by EYES OF MY SOUL