Confessions of a sad poet

Confessions of a sad poet

A Poem by EYES OF MY SOUL

Heart pounding out of my chest ,thoughts running through my mind like the speed of light.Who am I ? Why must I require love from a women ?Why do I feel this sense of hollowness inside?Why do I feel so sad?I don't know why I feel these things . Am I slowly driving myself insane?I love to love ,but sometimes now and days just loving isn't enough.Down to the most reliogiuse man to the agnostic all the way down to the scientist .The truth is I don't like to feel alone ,I don't like to feel suffocated .I need to have and out let that women I can come to or she can come to me .I have never felt the way I do for something I don't really even know is ....real.But I do ,and sometimes I tell myself it's just a want. But than there are days when I feel like I need love and affection.Its become my desease,my curse I am slowly starting to cope with .Until than these are my words my confessions of a sad poet.

© 2014 EYES OF MY SOUL


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on March 4, 2014
Last Updated on March 4, 2014

Author

EYES OF MY SOUL
EYES OF MY SOUL

Bronx, NY



About
Everyday i wake i give thanks to God because its because of God i am truly able to live this thing we call'LIFE' I want to thank God for everything he has done and continues to do.I want to thank my f.. more..

Writing
TRUE FICTION TRUE FICTION

A Screenplay by EYES OF MY SOUL