Exxence India

Exxence India

A Story by EXXENCE INDIA
"

Its About Canada,Autralia and New Zealand Immigration

"

We, at Exxence India, believe in a pro-active approach and is thus successful in almost all its visa processing endeavors. Get in touch with us today to ensure that your aspiration of circumnavigating the globe for tourism or permanent residency is fulfilled with the least of effort.

MISSION Exxence India aims to provide quality driven services to clients interested to immigrate, travel or visit anywhere in the world.

VISION Exxence India envisions to create innovative, quality-driven organization which is reliable, affordable and helps in creating a better & secure career & lifestyle for the people wishing to settle abroad.

Permanent Resident Visa

Exxence India provides Permanent Residency that empowers a foreign national to reside and work indefinitely in a country of which he is not a citizen.

Student visa

Exxence India provides Student Visa that is a non-immigrant visa which is issued to any potential student seeking higher education in another country.

Business visa

Exxence India provides Business Visa that is issued to Indian citizens, citizens of other countries and stateless persons who seek to enter other countries for business purposes

WORLDWIDE IMMIGRATING COUNTRIES

Our mission remains guaranteeing you hassle-free and enjoyable immigration experience, via eradicating the usually involved stress from it. Whether it is prior evaluation, gaining the maximum points, sponsorships, Green Card, Work Visas, documentation�"and/or pocketing the permit stamps�"you can rest assured that our skilled and experienced visa consultants would be there with you even as they offer prized guidance and the required support to you at each & every visa & immigration step.

The fact is well-established regarding getting the Canadian work permit in an easy manner. Moreover, the processing time is fast in comparison to obtaining the permanent residence. Also, there are noticeable differences and advantages of holding the Permanent Residence status in comparison to work permit in Canada.

Permission To Switch Jobs Easily

The Canadian work visa is temporary and its holder must remain holding the same job or employer in which he/she obtains a work visa. Divergently, the Canadian permanent residence can work for employer.

Availing Free Educational Benefits

The work permit holder has to pay 2.5 times greater for the education fees of children, but the permanent resident is allowed to avail free education till the senior secondary level. 

Obtaining Free Healthcare

All the permanent residents of Canada can avail free medical health care but it is not available to work permit holders.

Social Insurance And Unemployment

All the permanent residents and citizens of Canada can avail Unemployment Insurance for a period of six months exclusively when they cannot find a new employment subsequent to leaving the last job.

Obtaining Permanent Residence 

Getting a PR in Canada is easy because applicants do not need a job offer, dissimilar to the requirements of a work permit. An expertise in a job under the Occupation in-demand list is obligatory for eligibility in Canada PR.

It turns out that obtaining a Canadian work permit is an easy way. In addition, the processing time is faster compared to obtaining permanent residency. In addition, compared with Canadian work permits, having a permanent residence status has significant differences and advantages. Permits to change jobs easily. Canadian work visas are temporary and their holders must stay in the same job or employer where they obtained the work permit. working visa. The difference is that Canadian permanent residents can work for an employer. Get free education benefits Work permit holders must pay 2.5 times the education fees for their children, but permanent residents can enjoy free education up to the high school stage. Get free medical care Free medical care is available to all permanent residents of Canada, but not for work permit holders. Social and unemployment insurance All permanent residents and citizens of Canada can use the new work insurance after leaving their previous job. Obtaining permanent residency Obtaining permanent residency in Canada is easy because, unlike the requirements of a work permit, applicants do not need a job offer. Obtaining Canada's permanent resident status requires work experience on the list of shortage occupations.

Exxense india is now one of the best Canada, Australia, and new Zealand consultancy in new Delhi, India. Having more than 10+ years of experience.

If you need any kind of help you can contact us 011-4604 3757 or www.exxenceindia.com

It would be a totally free-of-cost session so don't worry about anything.

© 2021 EXXENCE INDIA


Author's Note

EXXENCE INDIA
please let us know about our article and what we can change.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on July 30, 2021
Last Updated on July 30, 2021
Tags: immigration, canada, Exxence india

Author

EXXENCE INDIA
EXXENCE INDIA

New Delhi, delhi, India



About
I am a digital marketer having more than 5 years of experience in digital marketing and graphic designing. Running my own Canada immigration consultancy located in India,Delhi.If you have any kind of .. more..

Writing