THE RUSSIAN ALL NATURAL REMEDY TO HEALTH THAT THE WORLD IS INVESTIGATING

THE RUSSIAN ALL NATURAL REMEDY TO HEALTH THAT THE WORLD IS INVESTIGATING

A Story by Entertainment Writing Group
"

Banya steam master Alexander Baybarin explains the positive effects of this ancient Russian approach to health and wellness.

"

  Alexander Baybarin is one of the most recognized and lauded steam masters in Banya. If you don’t know his name, then it means you most certainly don’t know Banya either. Banya is the name for the Russian art of using dry and wet heat (sometimes accompanied with branches & leaves) to treat the body and lead to increased health and well-being. While it’s not well-known in the US, it’s prevalent in many countries such as Italy, Finland, Sweden, Turkey, and of course Russia. Even Native Americans employed a similar process but with a much different approach. Banya is a recognized health regimen in Russia and Baybarin is one of the most acclaimed purveyors of this ancient art. The practice dates back prior to 1,000 AD and although the general idea hasn’t changed much, it’s implementation has, thanks to Alexander who is at the forefront of the field. All you have to do is turn on your TV or walk into your local grocery store to see the common moniker “all natural.” Banya and its completely organic approach has led Baybarin to work on projects in the UK, Japan, and many other locations. It’s undeniable that the world is interested in what Banya and Alexander Baybarin have to offer a population concerned with a natural means to aid their health. Moscow’s historic Sanduny Bathhouse or “Sandunovskie Bani” is the pinnacle on Banya in Russia and is where Alexander was the Steam Master as the last decade made its way into the new one. This prestigious location brought a great deal of global attention to Baybarin, resulting in the international offers for him.

  The Sanduny Bath House is the place of the national proud heritage in Moscow city. It is the oldest public bath house in Russia and is considered the Carnegie Hall of Russian bathhouses. The famous actor Sila Sandunov founded it in 1808. The Sanduny is a complex made of several hothouses whose authentic traditions and interior decorations have been maintained identically to the 1896 design by Austrian Architect B. Freidenberg. The Sanduny Bath House contains three baths departments for gentlemen and two for ladies, spacious lounge areas, swimming pools, classical Russian steam rooms, private rooms (with eight separated bath house areas and Jacuzzi). Both tradition and modern amenities and aesthetics are visible with Russian style decorations (including a traditional Russian stove), beauty salons and a spa-center “The Sanduny Orient”, which offers the services of a hairdresser, a cosmetologist, a nail specialist, hardware and injection cosmetology; a restaurant with Russian, Uzbek and Chinese cuisines and laundry service. There are few places in Moscow that truly communicate the sense of history and culture the way that the Sanduny does.

  His tenure as a steam master at the Sanduny establishes Baybarin as a pillar of the Banya profession in Russia. The tradition of Banya means a great deal to him and it’s something which has led to his inclusion in the design and successful opening of a number of Banya’s both in Russia and outside the country. He communicates his passion for the art and its connection to him stating, “A lot of kids in Russia started to go to the Banya at an early age. I did and I was doing it every couple of weeks since very early childhood.” A family friend and steam master named Dmitriy did Banya treatments on Baybarin, his family, and many others in the community. The experience led to Alexander’s eventual decision to pursue this as a vocation and calling. Part of what has led to Sanduny’s prestige as the preeminent Bathhouse in Moscow is the almost spiritual connection that Baybarin and his peers have for the practice of Banya. He relates, “The best part of my profession is the opportunity to really meet people, because I don’t meet them socially. We go beyond all the boundaries and usual restrictions. It is a great joy when this real meeting is happening. I see that the treatments are working. You can see it in the eyes of the clients and it is an amazing experience to see that they are truly happy. Banya teaches me how to see beauty in each person. This is an important lesson in life. I feel my personal joy and relaxation a lot because of this. I am happy to be in the Banya and receive treatments when I have the opportunity. I’ve had people come to me with deep pain or depression. They might feel very lonely but after the treatment this person experiences a realization; tears follow and the joy of life comes back. It’s wonderful to be a part of this process that helps so many people in a number of ways.”

  While the Sanduny is perhaps the most prestigious name among Russians, Alexander has designed Banya and the staff for other such notable locations as: British Banya, Banya Land, Artiland, Varshavskie Bani. He has assisted as well in the approaches and implementation of Russian Banya in England and Japan. The increasing popularity of Russian Banya both domestically and internationally guarantees that Alexander Baybarin will be spreading the positive effects of Banya for quite some time. When so much of the world is seeking a technological approach to life, Baybarin is unique in his embrace of a time honored approach to a healthy physical, mental, and emotional way of life.


© 2017 Entertainment Writing Group


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on October 9, 2017
Last Updated on October 9, 2017
Tags: Banya, Health

Author

Entertainment Writing Group
Entertainment Writing Group

Hollywood, CA



About
I write about entertainment. Film, TV, culinary, musicians, models, photographers, etc. more..

Writing