In All Our Glory and Imperfections

In All Our Glory and Imperfections

A Book by Dyaneares
"

Charlize was, at the very least, repelled by the thought of being in a relationship. That is until she finally meets her match in the devastatingly charming, completely destructive Graceson Oliver.

"

© 2014 Dyaneares


Author's Note

Dyaneares
Charlize Scarlotte was, at the very least, repelled by the thought of being in a relationship. From what she gathered from the stories her grandma and mother told of the ever disappearing roles men had played in their lives, it was a death trap, and Charlize was not giving up her life, her dreams, for something so pernicious.

And at eighteen years of age, on the brink of graduating, she thought that she had finally succeeded in evading the great 'plague' that had been the downfall of so many women before her. That is until she finally meets her match in the handsome, devastatingly charming, completely destructive Graceson Oliver. He would be the end of himself, and the end of her.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on February 14, 2014
Last Updated on February 14, 2014
Tags: Romance, Young, Adult, Teenagers, Awkward, Fear, Love, Joy, Sadness, First, Handsome, Sharp, Witty, Fun, Destructive, Disorder

Author

Dyaneares
Dyaneares

bakersfield, CA



About
My real name is Destiny Davis, I was born and (for the most part) raised in Bakersfield, California. Never heard of Bakersfield? We're known nationally for our famously bad air quality. I'm 17 years o.. more..

Writing
The Wanderer The Wanderer

A Story by Dyaneares