Episode 16: Getting work done! Going into Wings Avenue

Episode 16: Getting work done! Going into Wings Avenue

A Chapter by Angel Elliott
"

this is the first street of Wingdale, plus you will get to meet more antagonist in this episode as well

"

May 2, 1800 Wingdale

Daniel was already wake in Wings Avenue to meet someone, Tyler Puffin wasn't far from his location here. This place looked peaceful from just an eye point of view, however don't let this peaceful nature fool you one bit. There are pirates hiding in these places that you wouldn't know were there, so it's best for you to keep your eye open for anything that comes up. Once he saw Tyler he went straight towards him softly, Puffin was a bit relieved to see a marine coming to aid him.

|Oh, thank heavens! At least someone came to help me out in this place, these darn ravens have came back to do us harm here. Even the Crow residents have complained about them much so far, their place has been hit the hardest so far out here. Those Ravens I speak of work for some of the pirates out here, and that makes things a lot worse for us in our situation. If the pirates are here you might want to be careful now, they might be meeting in some place I don't know about. However that doesn't mean that we cant get any information from them, yet we might need to do some fighting first. I got a plan my boy so listen to what I have to say, I heard about some Raven Bladesmen have been stealing some stuff from buildings. I've seen them talking about someone they were with the night before, they went to a secret place to talk with someone. I know for sure that one of them might know something, however you might want to fight a few before you get some info.| Daniel left the area to find and defeat some Ravens.

Jeanne Stormsmith was quite the marksmen with her musket in tow, however she also had an good eye when it comes to finding things. Yet she wanted to warn Daniel about these fencers they were about to fight, trust me these guys are a lot harder than the dogs back in Felindon.

|Daniel this time you really want to be careful now, these monsters here also have abilities ahead of your level. Sometimes if they attack you they may get another attack, or if you attack and miss they can get an extra hit on you as well. I've been out her a couple of times myself Daniel, so switch me to second in command to help you out here in Wingdale. Don't worry you can still get much done with your brigade, sometimes its best to change up the order for once.| Daniel switched out Chun-Hu to put Jeanne Stormsmith in front.

Now with that over he was going to have to fight some ravens, this might be a big challenge for they are quite tough. However I think he can manage with his brigade along side him in battle, yet you never know what could happen out there. After a good ten minutes of fighting ravens they found a note, this could be useful information to give to Tyler Puffin right now. Going back to him Daniel gave him the note he found, this was great for he knew what was on it.

|Oh so they were meeting at the Silverwing at night I see, no wonder I've seen many Ravens go in and out of that place. They must have something in there that they don't want us to know about, yet they don't know I have you on my side with me. Hey, let me help you out here! Big Billy Darkwing is somewhere in an building not far from here, go defeat him to get something out of him. Don't worry I'm sure that you can handle him little fella, just be careful he can be a brute sometimes by his size.| Daniel left the area to find Big Billy Darkwing.

This place was big so he was going to have to keep an eye out, bigger places mean more areas for pirated to hide out and attack you. Daniel was very weary of this place once he went down the street quietly, it was like someone was watching his every move he took. Luckily he finally made it to the hide out of Billy Darkwing, once he went inside the place he found a big raven standing about overs. Billy Darkwing hated intruders coming into his place, he hated more was if that intruder was in fact a marine. Oh Daniel was in a world of hurt once he found this place, before he attacked Daniel Billy Darkwing had some choice words for him.

|Well now it seems to me like we got ourselves a marine here, I guess your the one the pirates have been talking about recently. Boy don't you know not to put your nose where it doesn't belong, however your a marine you don't understand the meaning of that phrase. I cant stand marines like you being all goody two shoes, no wonder no pirates visit Seala you guys are ruthless. I'm about to teach you what happens when you play the hero little bud, you must be the new marines they sent out here to help out. Oh I'm going to have my fun with you today, you just don't know how much trouble your in when fighting-| He was cut off quickly once his brigade came inside the place.

Since Billy Darkwing likes to bring more men into battle with him, they'll focus there attacks on him since that will scare them off. After a good twenty minutes they made the big bad Billy Darkwing eat crow, he didn't like it when someone beats him...he hates it when that someone is a marine to boot. However he was going to be in more trouble if he didn't tell them what they want, for Daniel is a marine he could arrest him for the trouble he's caused. So without hesitation he opened his mouth to spill the beans, what he has to say was quite shocking indeed.

|Ok please don't hurt me I was just doing orders for Steel Jack, his buddies were talking here last night discussing something about royal jewels. Peter Slash was with him also you know those two are best friends, you probably will find more pirates out here. Yet I will tell you something you really want to here, listen Steel Jack is planning something for this place I overheard them talking about something. It was last night he was talking to three other pirates, I was standing near the door guarding as usual. They don't normally like it when I snoop in on them, yet I open the door slightly they didn't notice me hearing them.|

((Last Night))

"I don't know about this steel Jack, don't you think we should take out that marine?" Peter Slash looked at him as he sat down.

"Agreed! I cant stand that meddling marine ruining everything, you said that you would take care of him in Felindon. Yet I see it was the other way around Steel Jack, what makes you think we can trust you again." Tabitha Nightingale added with a distasteful look.

"Jack you've better not get defeated this time around, otherwise we can ask the Shadow Five about helping you out with your mission...trust me you don't want that at all!" the last person speaking was James Bladesmen.

-Don't worry guys we wont disappoint the shadow five this time around, you see the girl that I had has the map of El Dorado with her. Her fore father was a long time friend of Marco Pollo, you see if we get the map it will be our victory. Once we have the map we give it to the Shadow five they will get there, and with the map we can finally put an end to those meddling marines once and for all. Don't you see the marines help us for once, we can now attack them when they are at the weakest point. This couldn't have been a better plan myself, besides this place is big that noisy marine Daniel will have a tough time out here anyway. So for now lets get down to business getting those jewels for them first, once we have them we can continue the hunt for the map.- they all agreed as they continued to talk.

((End of Flashback))

|See I told you everything I know about what they are trying to do, that's was the final thing they said. Please don't hurt me! I was only doing orders for them nothing else.| yet that wasn't going to save him from getting arrested.

He went back to Tyler Puffin to tell him everything thing he said, he was quite shocked so he wrote a note to Colonel Icebow in Skyway Town. Meanwhile he going to thank him for cleaning the streets of Wings Avenue, however his work wasn't done yet.

|Well this was quite shocking news indeed my friend, however thanks for tell me this I shall let your Colonel know about this at once. He's in Skyway Town patrolling the area to make sure its save, yet you need to focus on one street at a time young one. I'm happy that you've helped me out in this place, however your work isn't done yet I'm afraid. You don't have time to get to keep talking to me right now, since your finish here I need you to speak to Danny Albatross in Feather's Place. However its already night fall why don't you go the rest area to rest up for tomorrow, don't worry I bet that the next place will need much help tomorrow.| Daniel left the area to get a good nights rest.

Patrick closed the book on another chapter in his great grandfather's diary, it was getting late he had to get to bed. Things were getting more interesting each day in the skyways of the spiral, Daniel will have many adventures through that diary he had. What will happen to him we might not know, yet things might show up in time.



© 2016 Angel Elliott


Author's Note

Angel Elliott
there might be grammar problems, please enjoy the chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on October 5, 2016
Last Updated on October 5, 2016


Author

Angel Elliott
Angel Elliott

tifton, GA



About
I like to write fan fictions about games and tv shows. more..

Writing