Episode 15: Kingdom of the birds! Welcome to Wingdale

Episode 15: Kingdom of the birds! Welcome to Wingdale

A Chapter by Angel Elliott
"

in this episode you will encounter the second world in arc 2 Wingdale, you will also meet new characters too.

"

May 5, 1800 Wingdale


Daniel finally made it to land of Wingdale quickly, the air was fresh with a soft breeze coming towards them. They were in the Lavender Skyways arriving at Wingdale softly, once he got to the docks he saw another marine standing waiting for him. It was Colonel Icebow he got a message from the grand general, it seems that Daniel will be doing some work out here as well. Although he can be sweet he expect everything to be done quickly, yet with this marine it might be a little bit tricky.

|Well I guess your Daniel the marine the grand general sent, well even if you did good in Felindon doesn't mean you'll get good points with me. I'm Colonel Icebow the leading person in the group, the other people are Corporal Steelwroth and Lieutenant Silverstone. Yes were in a predicament here as well with pirates, however Steel Jack is the one we are focusing on right now. His buddies have been causing trouble ever since they came here, if we don't do something now its going to get messy. Let me tell you that this place is much harder this time around, I wish you were a few levels higher however I cant change things. With your crew you might have tougher times out here by yourself, trust me this is no place for a young solider buddy. Well you better get started I don't want anytime wasted, go speak with the mayor of Wingdale his name is Peter Tern. If he is in need of any assistance you help him out with his troubles, get going I need to get back to my post to talk to my lower ranks with missions.| Daniel left the area quickly without saying a word.

This place was a bit smaller than Felindon however it had nice places, yet he didn't get distracted too quickly when he spotted the mayor. He was standing looking at his watch for the time with a simple look, once he saw a marine he was relived for the moment. At least something was going in the right direction for him, however he wanted to get down to business with the trouble all around here.

|Oh, thank heavens! I was starting to believe that this place was going to become pirate land, you have no idea how happy I am with the marines here. They will be able to restore some peace to our zone here, but were facing off against some strong foe I'm afraid. This Steel Jack person is quite terrible person, I've seen him with my eyes nearly finish off one of my comrades. Luckily your marine friends managed to stop him in the nick of time, yet he isn't alone in this place one bit. I saw him with three other pirates going in different directions, oh this cant be good at all for any of us. However I shouldn't be so down about things now my boy, we've got to stop them to get some peace out here for once. I got a great plan that can help you with that, my friend Clover Meadowlark is in Feather's Place his place is crawling with pirates. It would be really lovely for you to give him a hand in that place, so get going it gets late earlier than Felindon does now.| Leaving he went to find this Clover Meadowlark.

Daniel saw many wonders in the land of Wingdale around him, this place had a peaceful feeling towards it. It was hard to believe that they had pirates out here at all, yet there was not time for sight seeing I'm afraid. He needed to find the Meadowlark person quickly it was already sunset now, however it didn't take long for him to spot the guy. He was happily looking around for someone to come along, once he saw Daniel he finally could get to work easily now.

|Well, welcome buddy! Am I glad to see a marine out here to help us out, well we should be talking about this place my friend. I know that you've come here to help us out with our pirate problems, but you have to be careful about getting ambushed when your not looking. For starters go to Wings Avenue to clean that street up for me, I heard that place is crawling with pirate that you couldn't even imagine. Trust me I wouldn't want to go out there at night buddy, don't worry there is a rest house at the entrance of the place. You can rest there tonight so you wont get ambushed quickly at night, once you get your rest I want you to speak to Tyler Puffin in Wings Avenue. If you can help him out there we could take back control of one place, at least that can take a load off my mind for once. Well you better get going the moon is already trying to come up now, have a good rest sonny for your going to be doing some work tomorrow.| Daniel left the area to rest up after a long sailing trip.

Patrick closed the diary slowly as he look out the window, however he had to get to his school before he was late there. Things are looking up for Daniel as the story continues, if I could tell you what happens next I would...but for now we might need to wait for our answers.




© 2016 Angel Elliott


Author's Note

Angel Elliott
there might be grammar problems, please enjoy the chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on October 4, 2016
Last Updated on October 4, 2016


Author

Angel Elliott
Angel Elliott

tifton, GA



About
I like to write fan fictions about games and tv shows. more..

Writing