Episode 14: Giving the Report! Getting both good and bad news.

Episode 14: Giving the Report! Getting both good and bad news.

A Chapter by Angel Elliott
"

in this chapter or episode you will get a glimpse of the new world, this will be a short chapter

"

  May 1, 1800 Seala  

Daniel got him in three days as Corporal Nightstone returned the girl home, her parents were relived that she was all right. Daniel went back to report to the head of the academy, Grand General Starswimmer looked up to see Daniel coming into his office, once he told him the news he knew it wasn't good at all. Steel Jack got away from their grips again like the first time, yet Felindon is out of trouble with Mr. Dobermen gone for good.

|Well Daniel your news may not be all good from a point, but you were able to save Victoria from any harm she would have taken. That's a good thing that she is alright from his grips, yet your not done yet from your duties as a marine I'm afraid. You also told me that Steel Jack mentioned something about Wingdale, he must be near the beautiful coast of Anqualitas. Whatever he wants there I don't know for sure my friend, but I did get a letter from the mayor telling me about the recent pirate raids they've had. Something tells me Steel Jack is up to no good up there, and I think he has some help from his little pirate friends. Oh you do need a Starstone to get access in the Aquafield Skyways, oh don't worry I heard Victoria's parents wanted to see you. They said they had something that would help you along with your travels, why don't you go visit them whatever they have will be a great assist to you.| Daniel left the academy to visit the parents of Victoria.

He came inside very meek like as he looked around, once Victoria spotted him her parents went up to offer their gratitude. Well they do know that Daniel didn't do it alone he had some help, however they wanted to give him something as a thank you gift.

|Young marine we cant thank you enough for saving our daughter, I got worried everyday looking into the sky thinking when she was coming home. Now that she's here I can finally breath a little easier, yet I still want that no good pirate that had my daughter caught young one. I over heard you needing to go to Wingdale in order to chase him, well your in luck you see my husband owns a White Starstone marine. That Starstone can be used to enter Wingdale from there, please take it you have earned it with our gratitude. Just be careful now I heard those pirates are tougher there, I wouldn't be surprised if they plan to have something dark for you there. Well you better get a move one dear I heard it takes four days to get there, don't worry there are other marines there to help you out.| Daniel smiled happily as he got the Starstone from them.

Going back to the office Grand General Starswimmer sees that he has a Starstone, it was time for him to get ready for his next mission in a new world. Starswimmer explained everything to him that instance about the place, he has some more students that will guide him through the new world.

|Daniel I want you to go to Wingdale to help out with their crisis, the ruling kingdom of Avian has been over run by pirates there. Go speak to the mayor about the recent pirate raids they've had, his name is Peter Tern he will meet you once you get there. Oh I also go three students there for you to meet, the first student you meet might be Colonel Icebow young one. There are two other students there however you might meet them after you finish his missions, yet I will let you speak to the mayor first before you start you mission. I wish you great sped on your journey to the new world, be carful you never know what could jump out at you.| Saluting, Daniel left the area to head to Wingdale.

Getting on his ship he left Seala to start a new adventure into another world, what things hold for him he cant tell...but I do know someone else is waiting for him there.

Steel Jack was in Wingdale looking at all the treasures this place has, yet he knew Daniel was on his tail like a dog. However he wasn't the least bit worried about this matter, you see he has friends in high places in Wingdale.

-Well Daniel you may have ruined my place in Felindon as you were meddling, however I'm afraid this is where your luck runs out. You see a pirate is never without some friends in toe, your going to witness this first hand. They have heard about you from some of my crew members, oh did I mention that they hate marines that meddle in their affairs. If you thought that I didn't remember what you did your wrong, I swear to you Daniel you will never see the light of day again...Never!- as the wind blows more trouble is beyond the horizon. What will happen to our dear friend we might not know, yet perhaps the next Arc will tell us more



© 2016 Angel Elliott


Author's Note

Angel Elliott
there might be grammar errors, please ignore them and enjoy the chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on October 4, 2016
Last Updated on October 4, 2016


Author

Angel Elliott
Angel Elliott

tifton, GA



About
I like to write fan fictions about games and tv shows. more..

Writing