Episode 11: Stormwraith's  Dilemma! In Feline's Court

Episode 11: Stormwraith's Dilemma! In Feline's Court

A Chapter by Angel Elliott
"

In this episode you will meet Daniel's higher ranks, this is the second to the last place in the first world.

"

April 24, 1800 Felindon

Daniel was already up ready to go to Melissa Stormwraith for his mission, she already knows what happening in prison from yesterday. So she might be a bit angered by him today on his missions, yet it wasn't his fault Steel Jack was helping him escape from prison. Yet there was no time for him to think about things now, inside Feline's Court he could already here Major Stormwraith calling him from a distance. This wasn't going to be good for him right now, she looked him with a deep stare to her face. When she does that she quite angered with a mean temper, so he might need to get prepared for him bashing.

|Thanks to you we weren't able to capture Doberman or Steel Jack, I knew we should have brought someone more experienced here right now. Yet were so thin on are marines we cant handle everything. So unfortunately I have to deal with you for the time being, I might not be able to for you might give me a headache. Don't tell me that you tried to capture him the best you could, why didn't you just avoid the minion and fight him? Oh I forgot it blocked your path to get to Mr. Dobermen, well we better get started we have no time to keep talking about this. I heard that Marcus Kelpie have been stealing from the royal museum, you have to stop him before he sells them off. Your no help here while he still stealing things now, why are you still standing here Daniel? Get going out there and stop him!| Daniel hurried along as he prepared to do his mission.

She didn't have to be mean with him to get going, yet with all the chaos she is a tad bit annoyed from a standpoint. He entered a small tower across the street to see what was inside, it was Marcus Kelpie getting stuff ready to sale. Daniel and his brigade was ready to take out Kelpie in his tower, yet he didn't realize just how sneaky this guy really was. When he was defeated he jumped off escaping from his grasp quickly, now he needs to fight out where he is now. Oh now he has to go back to Major Stormwraith to tell her the news, she isn't going to be happy about this one bit I'm afraid.

|He got away again? Uh I cant stand chancing him every time he scurries off somewhere, well your going to have to go after him now. But before we can get to work we need to find some clues to is where about's, this is where you going to help me with most of it. I seen some deadly barkers rooming around here lately, they don't have clues for us to go by if you wanted to think that. However defeat some barkers to clear the streets of them Daniel, at least that will clear my mind for a tiny bit. Then report back to me I shall have something else for you, don't worry I know what I'm doing with my plan I have in place. Daniel your not going to get anything done just by looking at me, so I going to tell you this sweetly as I can...go defeat some barkers now!| Daniel hurried off as fast as he could then.

I don't know why but I think she scares him a lot at times, back on his mission he going to defeat some barkers to see what they hold. As he was fighting barkers one of them dropped a golden watch, he didn't know where they got it he just found it on one. Going back to Stormwraith she might now, yet to his surprise she didn't know anything about this things. Yet that didn't mean she wasn't going to continue his duties, she had him speak to someone when he was done with this.

|I don't what this thing has in common with all the robberies Daniel, well that doesn't mean your work here is done we still have a job to do remember that. I heard a woman named Felicia Javanese has been looking out on everything here, go speak to her she might have useful information on the robberies that been happening. If I am correct this might lead us to our little friend again, yet I still don't think that's his real name in general. Well Daniel you better get to work time is not on our side, report to me after you get some information solider. Then I can find out more about our little thief that alludes us so much, um why are you still standing here Daniel? Get going!| Daniel hurried off to find this Javanese person she spoke of.

Walking down the street he spotted her looking happily as he came her way, she too is quite happy that marines are here. Whatever she had to said to him had to be very good for him to hear, so he didn't waste anytime when he was talking to her.

|My pleasure to meet a young marine working out here in these parts, trust me this is one of the darkest streets out here. Most people here are afraid even in their own homes because of the barkers, well I have much information about this thief you are after, I didn't get a good look at him yet he wore a large black hat. He seemed to look like one of those nasty barkers, but he was quite different in his demeanor. I'm afraid that all I happen to know my dear, please tell this to your major she might know about him.| Daniel went back to Stormwraith to see what she knows about this.

Unfortunately even she was quite stumped by this herself, they still needed some more clues to figure this case out. However for now they will have to use the information they got from her, although it wasn't much it was a start to their journey. Yet this was only the first person he has spoken to for now, he will have to do again to someone who is nearby.

|Well this isn't the best answer we've gotten so far Daniel, yet its better than not having any clues at all. Now it's time to interview another person that isn't far from this spot, speak to Jenna Siamese has been seeing strange things happening near her area now. I know she might help us out since she was robbed of valuable items, learn whatever you can get from her testimony. With this we'll be able to get to the bottom of this, well like I said before get moving we have a lot of stuff to do.| Daniel hurried off again to get information about

Here a good bit a distance from the major's spot as he could tell, once he got there he saw Jenna Siamese standing near the east end of the city. She was looking at the time knowing it was almost sunset by the hour, once she saw him she was quite relieved to see that.

|Oh, hello! Thank goodness someone came here to help with the barkers, you must be getting clues about the recent robberies here. Well here is some information that I have about the robber, I saw this strange barker like person too. He tried to steal my things from my home, luckily the major caught him and chase the man off. I noticed that he had an eye monocle when he left the area, he also wore a black hat with black and white shoes. I could have swore that he looked like Zakariyya Kelpie if I am correct, he's that mad scientist that works for the O'Bradly gang no so long ago. Well that all the stuff I have on him dear, please do come again if you need any help.| Daniel left her to speak to Major Stormwraith.

This time Daniel got some good information they can use, yet Melissa was still stumped by this matter. Even though she has good information they cant arrest them yet, they just need a strong clue that would help them out. Maybe Melissa Stormwraith was wrong about Daniel for the moment, yet she still needed more form him.

|Well you've got a good bit of clues for us to think about, yet I still can piece these things together. I have heard of the Zakariyya Kelpie guy from many people, but how does he tie up with Marcus Kelpie somehow? Well I think there is one more person for us to interview now, her name is Carrie Nebelung she is near her out at the west end of the street. She asked me for a favor a while ago before you were here, however I've been so busy I'm not able to. Don't worry she'll be happy that I sent you to take my place. Well you really want to get some good points with me? You've better not come back without a good needed clue this time Daniel, we need something good to find out where this thief went to.| Daniel left to find Carrie Nebelung to complete his task.

Reaching her spot he went to talk to her when he got their, Carrie was pleased that a marine came to help her out. There was something in her house needing to be checked out, she didn't know if it was bad or good. Once she saw him she could asked him from there, trust me there was something in that clock tower...what was inside was yet to be found.

|Oh, greetings! I see Melissa sent you here to do the favor for me I had, its ok she been quite busy since that thief came along. I wish I could have took it back to give her more room to deal with things, yet you will be helpful for me for the time being at least. You see I feel that something is inside my house love, yes I live in the clock tower in front of you. Lately some one has been breaking into my home a couple of times, could you be so kind and see if someone is still inside there. Don't worry if you do find any clues take them to Major Stormwraith she needs them more than I do.| Daniel went inside the place to see what was inside.

Her hunch was right there were someone in here at the time causing trouble, they weren't the best of robbers of the O'Bradly gang hand. It didn't take to long to defeat the newbie thieves on their first day, yet he found the glove with a symbol of the initials that said "Mk-Zk" on them. Maybe Melissa might know who this glove belongs to, Daniel took it back with him to show her. However she didn't know who this glove belongs to, she was going to get some help from her higher rank out here with here.

|Marcus Kelpie or Zakariyya Kelpie, who does this glove belong to? Oh I have a swell idea I have a higher rank as well out here, his name is Corporal Anderson Nightstone he is in the grand museum. Tell him I sent you to asked about this glove and the two named people, maybe he might know who might own the glove. He's been out here many time so he has the experience, get going Daniel I don't have time to dilly around.| Daniel headed off to the grand museum in Kitty's Square.

Once he went inside Anderson saw him coming to talk to him, he knew that Melissa needed some help with something. Daniel spoke to him about the strange glove and the names it had on it, Anderson chuckled under his breath playfully. He knew she'd been tricked by him with the two names, Kelpie is know for using this tactic to get away easily from the police out here.

|Well I think she fell for his little trick with the two names, the truth is Marcus Kelpie is Zakariyya Kelpie the evil scientist that steals thing for his work. Melissa should have caught on to his trick sooner, yet she is new to Feline's court so I shall give her some slack. Tell her that he is located in the last clock tower in the middle of the street, I bet he's been hiding there all along since he dropped the glove off. Go tell her what I told you Daniel, she will learn from her mistake with this lesson. She knows that I'm one of her higher teachers she goes to, make sure you listen to everything she says ok?| Daniel went back to tell Melissa the information Anderson told him.

Once he got back to Feline's Court he gave her the news, Melissa couldn't believe she would fall for one of the oldest tricks. Well it cant be helped now they have to defeat him, once they do that they can continue on their next mission.

|Well I guess I still have a lot to learn from my Corporal, even though I am a major he still has things to teach me. However I do know one thing that we have to do now Daniel, you are going to have to defeat him to stop his antics. Once you defeat him come back to me to go to another location, at least I will have something off my mine for now. So Daniel you want to get on my good side? Then I advise you to defeat him for this place to be protected, then I might change my mind about you.| Daniel went off to do the final mission of this place.

Once he found the tower he went inside to face Zakariyya in his tower, he was ready to fight him this time around. Yet Daniel had to be careful he was tougher than the last time they fought, so he will take his brigade with him into battle. This slashmen was quite terrifying with all of his moves, Daniel really had to dodge him so he didn't take a hit. Chun-Hu was able to land a couple of hits on him with his speed, yet in order to beat him his crew was going to have to work together. Jeanne was able to get a good hits in with her marksmen's eye, the Armada slashmen was also able to hit him as well. With their effort they were able to weaken him for Daniel, remember leadsmen are not good when it comes to high critical enemies. Daniel delivered the final hits on him that moment, yet this time he got away from him again. I think Anderson might know where he is going to now, perhaps Melissa might know this as well.

|Oh, he got away again? Oh don't worry he is heading to his laboratory not far from here, he plans to make something to protect his boss Mr. Dobermen. Whatever it is it might not be good for all of us here, don't worry we will get him in his lab very soon. I have to admit you did well Daniel for this time, you will have your work cut out for the next battle ahead of you. Just because you did good doesn't mean you should relax, this mad scientist is quite tough if you get overconfident. I've faced him before when I was with my higher up Anderson Nightstone, and this time I shall be your higher up in the place were about to do. I wish we could start now however we'll get ambushed if we did it at night, so get some rest for our big mission tomorrow. Your only this place until we find the hideout of Mr. Dobermen, I hope we are able to defeat him to bring peace here.| Daniel left the area to rest for tonight.

Patrick closed the diary ready to go to sleep for the night, these adventures can really take a toll on you when you read them. Whatever is to happen in the next chapter we might not know, perhaps waiting will show us the location of Mr. Dobermen.



© 2016 Angel Elliott


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on October 3, 2016
Last Updated on October 3, 2016


Author

Angel Elliott
Angel Elliott

tifton, GA



About
I like to write fan fictions about games and tv shows. more..

Writing