Episode 10: Prison Break! In the depths of Stonebridge Prison

Episode 10: Prison Break! In the depths of Stonebridge Prison

A Chapter by Angel Elliott
"

this episode starts the second half of Felindon, also you might get to meet the first antagonist of this world

"

April, 22 1800 Felindon

It was early dawn Daniel was up ready to meet with Author Abyssinian, this was going to be a tough task for them today. He needed to go to Jesters Place to meet up with his detective companion, once there he went to Author to get started on his mission here.

|Oh so your the young marine Xavier sent? Oh jolly good now we have a good chance of stopping them now, well lets get down to business we have no time to lose here. This is bad for us right now if we don't stop them, I've over heard that they have freed from his cell he was in. Oh one of the higher ranked marines tried to stop him, but even she was push back by his sheer force of his men. Thank goodness she was ok during that little scuffle she had, I heard that Major Stormwraith is in Feline's Court doing some work of her own. Her friend Corporal Nightstone has also been working here as well, he might be at the Royal Museum near 's Tower making sure they nothing gets stolen. Well enough about that we have to get to the prison and fast, my men are trying there best to stop them from freeing theme. Its time for you to go in that place now Daniel, quickly my friend we have no time to lose!| Daniel quickly went into prison to stop them from freeing Mr. Dobermen.

However it seems like they have already freed him by the looks, going into the streets he walked until he found standing happily. Yet he wasn't alone at the time I can tell you that, Daniel's eyes widen to see Steel Jack standing along side him.

|Steel Jack, don't you move a muscle! I'm come with a letter from the king for your arrest, this time you wont be getting away from me. That goes for you to Mr. Dobermen as well, your going back into your cell this instant!| Daniel shouted as he came down to reach them.

Mr. Dobermen felt insulted that this little marine could arrest him, however he wasn't that stupid to try to challenge him as well. He noticed that his men were taken down by this little marine, so for the meantime he shall have some fun with him.

|Oh, arrest me? Your quite the confident little one I see, well I'm afraid that you have no idea who your dealing with here. I'm known for my great crime that I've done around these parts, and to think this little bitty-| He was sharply cut short by Daniel not having time for his little chat.

|Mr. I already know about your deeds here buddy, so I would love to talk to Steel Jack at the moment. Jack don't make it hard on yourself I already have two higher ranks here, do yourself a favor and tell me where the girl is. I don't want to get rid of you quickly, but if I have to then that is a mission I shall do.| Daniel didn't look afraid this time around.

Mr. Dobermen looked at Steel Jack with a twinkle in his eye, he didn't realize he was a criminal also on the run. Steel Jack looked at Daniel with a smirk to his face, he didn't think he would make it this far out here. He slowly clapped his hands softly as he looked down, he didn't underestimated him so secretly from his sight.

|Daniel I seem to have underestimated you for a sheer moment, you really think you can defeat us all by yourself? I'm afraid you are so blind about who you face so far, I will never be going back to that prison Daniel. We shall meet again once we have a little conversation, for the mean time my friends shall have a good time with you.| As the two villains left the area, more baddies came to join them.

Daniel didn't like these guys this from his stand point now, he knew for a fact they were used to hold them off until they escaped. Daniel and his bridge will have to fight them even if they didn't want to, by now they were at the end of the street ready to leave. They quickly battled the minions until they reached the end of the street, they found a lone clock tower it could be the place they are hiding inside. Going in they found them standing at the end of the room, yet they weren't alone in the room as they thought. They had one more minion for them to deal with, and this meant Mr .Dobermen could make his escape easily.

|Oh I sorry that we had to end our little cat and mouse game, but I have other things to deal with now. Even if you defeat him you still wont be able to stop us, you are just not quick enough to catch up to our plans. I would love to see you destroyed by my men, however I have another engagement I must attend to...toddles!| Daniel saw the leave the area as a strong minion appeared.

This wasn't good the good news they were going to have to tell, they tried everything to capture them however it was too late. They managed to defeat the minion yet is out free now to cause more chaos, now they have to tell Author the bad new from the prison. Once they got to Abyssinian he knew something didn't go well, however he was glad they were able to defeat the other minions there.

|This wasn't the news I was hoping for my friends, it seems that the O'Bradly gang has really gotten sneaker since we last fought them. But its this Steel Jack person who gets me the most pit worried, I see that you are after him for a kidnapping in Seala. If they are working together this doesn't bode well for us, however I suspect someone is doing some dirty work in Feline's Court causing more trouble. Major Stormwraith is in there right now trying to clean up the place, she could really use your help out there. However it's already four o'clock out here now, it gets late out here in Felindon so you might want to get your rest my friend.| Leaving the area Daniel was quite tired from the battle.

Patrick closed the book to finish his homework for tonight, things were looking quite good in the diary. Things might be getting rough for a little friends, perhaps waiting might be the best solution.



© 2016 Angel Elliott


Author's Note

Angel Elliott
there might be grammar issues, please enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on October 3, 2016
Last Updated on October 3, 2016


Author

Angel Elliott
Angel Elliott

tifton, GA



About
I like to write fan fictions about games and tv shows. more..

Writing