Episode 7: Finding Terrier  Looking for his captors

Episode 7: Finding Terrier Looking for his captors

A Chapter by Angel Elliott
"

Here is the first missions of Felindon, you get to meet some protagonist as well. Plus you also get a picture where Steel Jack is

"

April 12, 1800 Felindon  

Reaching Clawed park it seems that this place has been hit hard, Clarisse Shorthair already spotted him a mile away. She wanted to get down to business pronto there was not time to wait, besides there is a good friend that has information for him.

|Ah, there you are darling! It's so good to see a marine her to help us out here, these awful hounds are at it again with their antics out here. My friend William Terrier is near the crossroad of Clawed Park, he always looked into the O'Bradly gangs troublemaking sometimes. I'm a little bit worried for him though they might be on to him, I can feel in in through my whiskers I know something bad is coming. Please go see him there he might have something good to tell you, oh and make sure he's alright I don't want to see him hurt.| Daniel kindly followed her instructions to meet William.

As he reached the middle of street he found William Terrier standing alone, as soon as he entered the sitting area William was ambushed heavily. One of the O'Bradly gang fought Daniel as they took William off to another location. Daniel and his men were able to stop them yet it was too late now, he has to tell the bad news to Clarisse about what happened. She wont be pleased by this I can tell you right now, yet freeing him might be the best solution for them.

|Oh my word! I should have known they would be listening in on our conversation, don't worry we can save our friend from harm. First you might need to go to Marty Retriever he might know a way to find William, he wont be giving you that information if you think speaking nicely to him. I guess you have to give him the old cat scratching on him then, defeat him and he'll tell you want you need to know. Be careful I heard that he is quiet tough to handle alone dear, so make sure you have your brigade with you now.| Daniel went searching for his hideout after he got the message. She told him to look for a tower at the end of the block not far from here, with a little traveling he manage to find is tower.

Once he got inside he saw Marty looking at him with a snarl, this guy looked quite scary to Daniel at first glance for sometime. Chun-Hu and his other members followed him inside for so support, this time he felt a little at ease doing this now. Marty got his hands ready for a good fight thinking he's weak, however he underestimated Daniel making him get a bad beating himself this time.

|Oh well it serves me right for challenging a marine now, ok buddy you don't have to get upset I'll tell you what I know. I heard that he's locked in the warehouse a few blocks from here, you wont be able to get William there its lock tight.| Going back Clarisse she might know a way to unlock the place.

|Oh he's there don't worry I know a way to get in, we need lock picks in order to open the warehouse to find William Terrier. I don't have any to spare for you I'm afraid my dear, however I do know where you can get them from. I saw a some Tricksters walking around with lock picks in their hands, defeat some and claim there lock picks for me now...oh don't worry I wont tell anyone about this matter.| Going into the streets he might need to fight some to get the lock picks.

They were a bit challenging to face yet Daniel manage to get six from them, yet they were annoying with their critical attacks. Once he had them she also instructed him to go to the warehouse where William was, once he got inside he did see him with a dark creature with him. It was a Manic Machine someone created this things well, he will have to defeat him to try to get to William Terrier. Yet as he battled they took him to another location unknown, this means finding him will be a lot harder for Daniel. This battle was going to be difficult for Daniel right now, this type of monster is a fencer...a strong one to be exact. He also has armor piercing which makes the battle harder, so they have to be extremely careful when trying to reach him. Luckily Chun-Hu was quite quick to do a little damage on him, Jeanne was good at doing some damage from a far away distance. Daniel did enough damage to do this mechanical menace in, although it was a clockwork it preferred the Armada than this thing. They went back to Clarisse Shorthair to tell her the bad news, this wasn't the thing she was hoping for either.

|Oh thank you my dear for defeating that retched clockwork, you tried everything you could to save William from those things. Unfortunately it wasn't enough get him out of danger, well at least this part of town is clear for the time being. Go back to Xavier Bobtail and tell him the news, at least Clawed Park is secured for the moment. Its almost sunset as well dear, you might want to get some rest for tomorrow.| Going back to Xavier he knew that this news wasn't the best. However at least one part of Felindon is safe from the O'Bradly Gang.

|Well my friend this wasn't the news I was expecting to hear from you, it appears that they had gotten tired of Williams little information game. This is quite troubling news you told me indeed, if I have a hunch he might be in Anglers Court held somewhere hidden from our eyes. You could head their now if you want to Daniel, yet the ambushes will be far great in night than in the afternoon here. Get some rest for now then you can continue on the search, I need time to see what the O'Bradly gang is planning thins time around.| Daniel left the station to a marine welcome area to rest for the night. Although things were quite for the moment for Daniel, yet somewhere else the nose was a bit louder for another person.

Steel Jack was in a hidden location in Felindon with Victoria, she was tied up from feet to hands so she couldn't move an inch. His crew were resting for the night so he could talk to her alone, he was quite pleased on how he captured her this time around.

|Don't worry Victoria I'll have something special planned for you, your parents should get the ransom letter I sent them. Once I have that map I'll be the one with the last laugh, now what to you have to say about that now sweetie?| as he took the wrap from her mouth she nearly bit him on the finger.

|Let me go you uncivilized little rat this instant! I will not be treated like your little pet, nor will I answer none of your dumb downed question for you. Do you really expect me to break down like a weak girl? If so then your another pirate who thought wrong, I don't care about your little plans one bit mister. My family has the map to El Dorado as a deep treasure to us, I shall never give it to you for your own gain...you will never get away with this, Never!| Steel Jack chuckled with a dark grin to his face. He spoke to her before he put the wrap over her mouth.

|On the contrary dear, I already have gotten away with it. I'm not going to get the map from you I'm afraid, yet your parents shall do the work for me dear. You see with you as my prisoner they will do anything for me, if I ask for the map they do it in return for you. You're their precious daughter they spoke about earlier, they wouldn't dare do anything stupid to put you in danger. So if I were you I would be thankful that my parents love me, for it would be a shame that they lose a lovely daughter...What?! Oh so Daniel is already here in Felindon? Oh you little bitty witch, I knew that you couldn't be trusted! Don't worry about that pesky little marine friend Victoria, you need to worry about yourself for a change...Heheheheeh.| he put the wrap back on tight so she couldn't talk.

Patrick closed the book wanting to finish more of that, yet his mother was calling him to come to bed for the night. Maybe we should rest for the next chapter, then all of the fog will revile something new



© 2016 Angel Elliott


Author's Note

Angel Elliott
please excuse grammar problems, please enjoy the chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on October 3, 2016
Last Updated on October 3, 2016


Author

Angel Elliott
Angel Elliott

tifton, GA



About
I like to write fan fictions about games and tv shows. more..

Writing