Episode 6: Welcome to the city of cats

Episode 6: Welcome to the city of cats

A Chapter by Angel Elliott
"

This chapter you will get a glimpse into Felindon, the first world you go in the game fiction.

"

April 12, 1800 Felindon  

Daniel finally made it to Felindon after three days of sailing, now in the new world they can continue their search for Steel Jack. However first he needs to speak to the two higher rank students here, they've had lower ranked soldiers out here patrolling the area now. Unfortunately because of the O'Bradly gang they have been spread thin, so Daniel well be getting a lot of orders from these two. Landing on the docks they saw a girl standing, it was Melissa Strongwraith she was waiting for him to come out here. However she wasn't the only person out her doing work, her partner Peter Nightstone was out here doing work as well. Although she seemed sweet don't let that demeanor fool you for a bit, she's quite harsh to new soldiers out here doing work.

|Oh they sent you I wasn't expecting them to do so now, however with our predicament I guess I have no choice in to settle with you. I wish the grand general would have sent someone with experience here to help, unfortunately they are out dealing with more dark issues beyond this place. Listen buddy Steel Jack is nothing to play with out here Daniel its true, you face the clone made by that witchdoctor the last time. He was only a small taste of what you will expect, if you think that fun just wait until you face him for the first time. Uh and this is not the only thing I must deal with now, the O'Bradly gang has give me no relief from their battles. Well your no help to use to us here in the docks of Felindon, go to Meowiarty the mayor of this pretty place. See if he needs any assistance of any sort from the marines, at least we can get one thing off his mind.| Saluting he went into the city quietly.

The town looked peaceful at first yet looks can be deceiving, there were a lot of stuff going on around here. Poor Meowiarty couldn't handle all of the chaotic mess by himself, luckily he asked assistance from them marines back in Seala. For the most part they have been doing some good out here, however with Steel Jack it makes thinks a lot harder to fight. Daniel met him for the first time as he approached him, he was quite relieved to see a new face out here in Felindon. Yet he was more focus on getting down to task with the O'Bradly gang, so without hesitation he spoke to him kindly.

|Ah salutations, dear friends! Oh your arrival has come as a blessing to me the city has really go to the dog, my name is Meowiarty it's a pleasure to me someone from Seala. It seems that you are here for a missing girl a presume, well I can assure you one of my associate managed to see her with a young fellow. I must say she was tied tighter than a trapped bull, I also manage to see the charming fellow with a few friends of his. If I had to guess I say he was a pirate, this is not good for all us I tell you that young one. If this Steel Jack person is here he'll be talking to them, with them I mean the O'Bradly gang of thieves. Steel Jack you call him is a person I wouldn't want to deal with, the worse thing that could happen was for him to meet Mr. Dobermen himself. That man is a mastermind when it comes to crime, we have to work together to stop them both from doing awful things here. I cant help you by just talking we have to get to work to get some order here, speak to my associate in Persians Square he's seen a lot of things in the past few days. I know he wants to speak to you quickly before they find him, his information could be key in finding 's secret hideout. Xavier Bobtail will be in Nippers station waiting to talk to you, its best that you get started now.| nodding Daniel left the area to meet with Xavier.

Walking through the little city it was quite large, there could be many dangers hiding and he wouldn't know it either. Reaching Nippers Station he saw Bobtail waiting for him there, it seems that he's the detective dealing with this predicament.

|There are no needs for any words to be spoken now, you are from Seala seeking any knowledge of Steel Jack? Great we can get down to business with the matter of things, I don't know what this Steel Jack wants out here. Whatever it is we might not get the good part of it I'm sure of it, may men tried to rescue the girl he had but we were out numbered heavily. The girl looked terrified as he carried her off, she managed to get away from him that moment to ask for help. We need to act fast about this matter quickly young Daniel, I don't have any idea what his plans are for her...they cant be good if he treated her like that. is at it again causing trouble in the place, we were able to lock him up in prison for now I hope. But with this place turning into a dog park I cant expect things to say, lets see I know a friend name William Terrier that knows a lot about the O'Bradly gang. He got some much needed information about their job this time, go speak to my friend Clarisse Shorthair in Clawed park. She's a good friend to William Terrier and will be great help to you, however you need to get a ticket to get there...so go speak to Janet Bengal the ticket master.| Daniel left the area to begin his first mission.

Getting a ticket from Janet made it possible for him to travel, now the adventure in the world of Felindon begins now. Daniel rode the balloon. Things about to get very interesting in the city of cats, the fights are about to get tough now/

Patrick closed the book slowly as he gave a soft smile, trying on the marine outfit he looked happy as he stood looking in the mirror. His father spied on him without him even noticing him there, he knew that he was slowly starting to change his mind about the academy. What will happen next chapter we might not know, perhaps we need to wait for more answers.



© 2016 Angel Elliott


Author's Note

Angel Elliott
please excuse grammar, please enjoy the chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on October 3, 2016
Last Updated on October 3, 2016


Author

Angel Elliott
Angel Elliott

tifton, GA



About
I like to write fan fictions about games and tv shows. more..

Writing