Episode 5: The cunning trickster! Steel Jack wasn't there

Episode 5: The cunning trickster! Steel Jack wasn't there

A Chapter by Angel Elliott
"

this chapter you will get prepared to go into the first world, also Steel Jack won't be there in that ship

"

Daniel was patrolling the skyways with his brigade today, they might be out for a while searching for the girl who got taken. Yet before he did that he got some information about the pirate a few moments ago, and how to find his ship in the Lilly Skyway. This wasn't a easy task at all for them, they would have to go through pirate infested skies in order to find the ship. Luckily his lieutenant Chun-Hu took to the sky to search for the ship, this was one of the easier ways to do it by air.

Coming up to a pirate's ship they knew it had to be his workers, Daniel thought this was a good time to get some information out of them. Firing like crazy they were able to do some damage to their ship heavily, enough for them to board it and fight them one on one. Yet what he didn't expect was the battle be over quickly, their were three of them here yet they were cowards to be exact. Daniel didn't think this pirate could have weaklings on his team, yet they told him he was somewhere in the Blighted Vortex. With this information they will be able to find Steel Jack, looking in the sky he spotted his winged crane buddy Chun-Hu coming in for a landing.

|Daniel I was able to find the vortex they were speaking of, I bet that's where he has Victoria on his ship. We have to be careful we have no idea what he has in store for us, Steel Jack might be a tough person to deal with. Luckily we have enough crew members to defeat him there. I don't know what lies in wait their so we better get a move one right now, the sooner we get their the better chance of finding the girl he has. However before we do this I do have a bad feeling in my feathers, Daniel there is something very wrong with this picture now. I didn't think we would find the captain this fast out here, this maybe another trap he's set up for us. There is only one way we can find this out Daniel, come let go there he's got a lot of explaining to do.| Agreeing with Chun-Hu they went to the Blighted Vortex with caution. As Daniel went along with his brigade he too felt a bad aura as well, it was if he wasn't their at all that moment.

As they entered the vortex a ship stood inside quietly, it was as if something sinister was keeping it a float for all this time. Once they board it they will be able to fight the crew, Steel Jack was probably inside the ship...or was he at all? As soon as he took the first step he almost got hit heavily, it seems that Steel Jack didn't take kindly to ones who like to play hero. His crew look fearsome they could easily get beaten by them, luckily Jeanne Stormsmith knows about the henchmen he has. At least they have a good plan to deal with these guys nicely, Jeanne has fought them many times before.

|Daniel don't worry about this henchmen we need to get Jack now, once the captain is gone the rest will run like a bunch of little cowards. We need to focus all of our attacks on Steel Jack to get rid of them, arresting him will open the door in finding the girl| Right now all of them focused on Steel Jack at once. Steel Jack was fast every time they hit him he would only get faster, that also means that he can get dangerous here.

Chun-Hu was just as fast as Jack in a way to land a hit on him, although this was good he might need to do better in order to defeat. Jeanne was able to give a good shots at him with a musket, she was a good shot to be exact she seems to have a keen eye with him. Daniel was still new to this fighting style of a leadsmen, yet with his training he was getting a little bit better. Jack held him down pushing his blades to his neck slowly, Daniel was holding them back with his sword. Daniel was able to leg sweep him in order for him to regroup for a little bit, as he did Chun-Hi and Jeanne were able to do some good damage on him. Once Daniel saw a good spot to do a final blow he did it, Steel Jack went flying into the pole of the ship. Finally Steel Jack was done and the other henchmen went running fast, Daniel went up to arrest him to get Victoria. However something happened that shocked everyone including Daniel, a cloud of smoke came around Jack reviling that it wasn't even him. It was a witchdoctor using his magic to think it was him, yet when he was defeated they found a note on the ship.

It was Steel Jack's handwriting he had trick them all, they felt angered that he wasn't here at this spot. Chun-Hu was right about feeling something strange, getting the not they read it knowing that he was somewhere else.

" Dear, young marine

It's quite tragic that you couldn't find me out here, I was surprised that my little trick would do so well against you. Victoria and I are doing quite well with our meeting, oh she a little tied up a bit during her situation. Don't worry I'm sure she will be giving me so much needed information, on the flip side you'll never be able to catch me now that I'm in Felindon. I found that these dogs really can give this little felines a good show, they can cause a real ruckus out here when I paid a visit.

Come follow me here you'll be in for a big surprise, it will be much harder to fight these people out here. You've already freed another armada trooper on this ship, he's agreed to join your brigade as a fencer. Don't think that he will give you an edge against me out here, this place is were thieves are more cunning now. Come follow me if you want to save Victoria, it will be sad to know that you be dead soon...Heheheheeh." Daniel took the note back to the grand general Starswimmer.

This wasn't the best of news that they had this time, Daniel also manage to get a strange lavender stone the shape of a star. This was the star stone to Felindon in a way it was a little portal stone, this will lead them to a new world to explore.

|Daniel you don't bring the best of news here to us, yet the Armada slashmen is freed and now will join you in battle. Luckily you also manage to arrest the witchdoctor and get the star stone, this will able you to travel between worlds to search for him. This will be a big task for you Daniel boy, you cant do this job alone you'll have a friend out in Felindon. Major Strongwraith will be there patrolling with Corporal Nightstone there, follow their orders and they will lead you to Steel Jack. I wish you heavens sped on your journey to the new worlds beyond here, however it's sunset get some rest you'll need it for your trip.|Saluting Daniel went into the resting quarters to rest for tonight.

Patrick closed the diary as his father Jonathan entered the room, looking at him he could see that he was getting excited about her fore fathers great adventures. Jonathan knew that the diary had more than one chapter in it, it also have stories about his friends and meeting the love of his life.

|Patrick this isn't the end of your great great grand fathers adventures, he had more travels than you would ever know about son. Trust me your great great great grandfather did many things in his time, the only question I ask is...do you want to read more?| Patrick smiled widely as he wanted to read more...yet the f



© 2016 Angel Elliott


Author's Note

Angel Elliott
ignore grammar placement, please enjoy the chapter!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on October 2, 2016
Last Updated on October 2, 2016


Author

Angel Elliott
Angel Elliott

tifton, GA



About
I like to write fan fictions about games and tv shows. more..

Writing