Episode 3: Meeting the Armada Trooper

Episode 3: Meeting the Armada Trooper

A Chapter by Angel Elliott
"

In this episode your going to meet Deacon, also you will get the name of another marine and the first antagonist.

"

Madame Elise came to visit the captain earlier today, you see that clockwork trooper is a good friend to her family. She was quite relieved when the brigade was able to get him out of a bad spot, she spoke to the grand general expressing her deepest gratitude towards them all. However she also stated that the Armada trooper Brutus, had some great to tell him about the pirates. This information could help them lock up Steel Jack for a long time in prison, yet they must talk to Brutus first before they begin their work for the time being.

|Brutus welcome to the Marine Academy my friend, it's an honor to have someone visit us all the way from Valencia. I know that the ruling family does have it pirate problems, enough about this matter let's get down to business now. Rickey is one of Steel Jack's henchmen that works for him, if he was here I know for a fact that Steel Jack cant be far from us. So I take it that you were near their hideout before you got caught, can get some of your information that you received please?| Brutus was sent by the Deacon to investigate a pirate sighting as well. Brutus maybe should have brought some reinforcements just to help him out back there.

|Grand General StarSwimmer it is a great pleasure to meet you, indeed I do have much needed information on this Steel Jack person. I heard that he was returning to this place for something valuable, whatever he's looking for it cant be good for all of us. Your young marine Daniel did pretty well, yet he wouldn't stand a chance against the likes of Steel Jack. If one of your marines go unprepared its there end, he can send anyone of them to an early grave. Now back to the information that I have in store, I heard about getting revenge on someone for getting him arrested. Whoever did this must be protected at all cost, yet I also heard he's one Felindon so were safe from Jack...for now at the moment. Oh one more thing that ought to get you alarmed StarSwimmer, Deacon also informed me that whoever he's targeting he will get rid of. Whoever this person is might be in grieve danger, make sure you have the place with great security who knows what Steel Jack will do. That all the information I have on him General StarSwimmer, give my thanks to the young captain for me if you can.| Brutus left the room as StarSwimmer set back in his chair looking concerned. This matter could get dangerous if they don't handle it now, so his marine students will still be training at the academy.

Daniel was told to meet the leadsmen instructor today to begin lessons, although a leadsmen lacks harsh attacks they make up for it with great melee and good strength. As his training began Starswimmer was speaking to his good friend Deacon, thankful that his Armada trooper was freed he was still worried. Even a good marine needs help along the way in the skyways, his marine students both girl and boys have been training at the academy for quite some time. Most of them are out in the spiral catching criminals to bright back, yet they are all looking for Steel Jack at the time for now. One of the marines came back from her journey in Felindon, Melissa Strongwraith came to report to the grand general about the incidents there.

|Grand General Starswimmer I've came back to report sir, Felindon has gotten a bit hectic since I got there. The O'Bradly gang has been causing trouble since they arrived there, not only that has been leading the gang through their mischief here and there. Yet I'm afraid that this isn't the only thing I worried about, I've heard rumors about the people seen a strange swashbuckler coming through their town. They said he had an scar on his eye lid as dark glare, I didn't happen to get to see him sir it was too dark outside then. I came here to give the report to see if you knew about this, Deacon may I ask if you know about this person?| Deacon looked a bit worried once she spoke those words. Although he was one of the Armada Clockworks he didn't know much about this, yet she didn't need to ask Starswimmer about this matter one bit.

|Great job, Major Strongwraith! I didn't think he would be out there causing trouble now, do you realize that you might have spotted Steel Jack? He been out top priority ever since his crew broke him out, someone could be in danger if we don't handle this guy quick enough. I know for a fact that he's looking for someone out here, who he's looking for I still don't know yet. Strongwraith I want you to return to Felindon to keep a watch out, if the gang gets rough with you arrest some and bring them here. I have enough to deal with Steel Jack on my plate so far, those dogs will give me much more grief if they join in the mix.| Saluting to the Grand General, Melissa left to head back to Felindon. Sitting back in his chair the Grand General was a bit worried, maybe Steel Jack was harder to deal with this time around. He needs to put up security just in case Steel Jack gets any plans, at least that's one thing off his mind for the moment.

For the most part his students were doing their training well, yet he had to be sure that this threat doesn't come to them soon. Daniel was finished with his training today as he headed in for the night, the guards were walking down the path doing their night shift. This would be the perfect time for a pirate to strike them, luckily he wasn't out here with them at the moment. Yet that didn't mean that he wasn't watching their every move, as he was sailing through the skyways his ship was slow and silent. Like a ghost in the wind they approached the world of Seala, he sharpened his sword before entering the portal.

-Boss were about to enter the world of Seala, so you want to enter the place now?- Steel Jack got up from his seat looking through the stars. He had a scare on his face near his eye when he got in a battle, that cold look to his face suddenly turned into a devilish smirk with delight.

|No not yet Louis we'll come into the little game very soon, besides I just want to enjoy my few of glory I'll have soon. It been seven years since I've been in that prison of theirs in Mooshu, this time I plan to get my revenge on them all for that. Oh but I'll save all of them for a rainy day guys, there is someone there I would love to talk to again. You see she was the one that tricked me into thinking she had the map, El Dorado I thought that the map was hidden somewhere in the museum. I didn't know that place was guarded heavily with Marines, she told me to come alone she'll hand it to me|

"Oh men thank goodness Marines I saw him here, he was coming to steal the rare jewels of the kings and queen. Not only that he also tried to steal my map that my fore father had, please take him away he's a threat to us..." he snarled as he remembered those words she spoke that night.

|Oh this time she'll be the one that will be getting tricked by far, if she thinks that pirates don't take grudges she clearly wrong. By two night I'll go give her a little visit with 'loving' care, Ratbeard and the other members of my crew are waiting there for me there. Oh she'll have a swell time with me for sure boys, she'll even show us where her fathers treasure is hidden...with a little help...Heheheheeh.| A dark storm was coming towards Seala very soon. Even a sailor knows that every storm can be dangerous in any way, sailing through it early can be very risky.

Patrick wanted to read more about this dark person, yet it might be the best for us to wait until the fog clears



© 2016 Angel Elliott


Author's Note

Angel Elliott
again slight grammar, please overlook it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on October 2, 2016
Last Updated on October 2, 2016


Author

Angel Elliott
Angel Elliott

tifton, GA



About
I like to write fan fictions about games and tv shows. more..

Writing