Episode 2: Sailing into the winds! Finding something new

Episode 2: Sailing into the winds! Finding something new

A Chapter by Angel Elliott
"

This chapter your going to get a glimpse one of the first major antagonist of the game fiction.

"

Daniel was sailing in the air the winds were cool to the touch, his brigade was out on a mission to investigate a recent troubles at an a colony. This place was a settlement for the kingdom of Seala, the people here also have their pirate troubles themselves. Recently a swashbuckler has been causing havoc on this island, well on of is henchmen has been doing the work for him right now. Landing on the island they wanted to talk to the governor of this matter, he has so many things on his plate he doesn't know what to do. Coming into his office he looked relived to know someone came here, well at least one thing off his mind for the moment's time. It sound like he is in dire need of some help with this fellow, although he was only a henchmen he can give them some information.

|This fellow is named Richey some people call him cunning for a reason, you see yesterday we had a priceless box of the family jewels in our museum. Last night someone broke into the place and stolen the valuable item, this isn't just priceless it belongs to the kings wife Frederique. She heard about the news a couple of days ago I can tell you tat, she and her husband has sent marines everywhere to find it. However he's hit again stealing more gold from the royal family. I've know not to be a person that would rush into things like this, however one they stole that item I had the last straw. He has to be brought in to face the crimes he did against the crown, maybe it may bring us once step closer of finding his boss soon. He's much worse than this guy is I can tell you he's fast too, he did in more people than I could count for. Well this wasn't the first time he came to our shores from what I can remember, oh I almost forgot that he is an escaped fugitive from Seala deep prison. His crew was able to defeat the guards and get the key, with him in the skyways he is the most dangerous. Luckily some of the marines can catch him in time before he strikes again, however we need to focus on Richey at the moment. From my repots he somewhere near Evergreen creek not far from here, he has some mean with him as well so be careful now.| Saluting Daniel and his crew went off to search for this Richey.

It wasn't a long time searching before they found their first clue, it was a jewel glistening on the ground. Chun-Hu picked it up to examine the precious stone with his soft feathers, looking at it you can tell it was a ruby just like the one from the box. After a few minutes they found Evergreen Creek it was a pretty sight to look upon, yet they weren't here for sight seeing out in these parts. Richey came out here to hide from the marines watchful eyes, they knew that this place is too big to trek alone. Chun-Hu knew exactly how to catch this little fellow, yet thinking of a plan was the tricky part about this mission. Richey location had to be somewhere there where Chun-Hu can fly to check things, taking to the sky he had the best eyes from above to find him.

Daniel paced waiting for him to return to give him a report, he doesn't normally do this often by the looks of things. Even though he was thinking he had to be cautious about this guy, Rickey works for the swashbuckler no wonder what he will do. Chun-Hu kept flying to see if he could spot the hideout, all of a sudden he saw something glistening from a far distance. It was another jewel coming from a strange house not far from here, now that Chun-Hu knows where they are he can report back to Daniel. As he stood their waiting Daniel look up to see Chun-Hu, he had a little relief to know that one of his mean wasn't hurt.

|Daniel you don't have to pace anymore I manage to find his hideout, for a henchman he isn't too bright by his looks. By the looks of this he accidentally drops some of the jewels as he carried off, they make a path right straight to his little shack. If we follow there trail it will lead straight to him, then once we deal with some of his men we can arrest him...but don't expect him not to put up a fight. Once we get him we can get the jewels clean for the mayor, at least this trouble will be one thing off of his mind now.| Daniel agreed with him as they followed the trail of jewels. Continuing down the path they found a secret shack in front of them, this had to be Rickey's shack at last it was in deep part of Evergreen Creek.

Before they could go inside Daniel heard some chatter coming from the shack, whispering to his crew he wanted them to be quiet so he could hear. Putting an ear to the door he was able to get a good bit of the conversation in progress, he got some information that could really be help the other marines in the skyways...and he is going to tell the grand general about this as soon as they arrest Rickey.

"Great job boys now we got this Armada trooper sneaking into our hideout, he must be helping out the marines to seek us out. Well I have to say you didn't think very well when you came here, matter of fact you clockworks never think of the consequences of coming her don't you? Don't worry we'll soon be done with you in no time buddy, I'm sure my boss Steel Jack shall be pleased to know your done away with. Before we do you in I shall ask you one simple question: Who sent you here to spy on us anyway?" However he was cut short by a loud crash through the doorway. Daniel came to see if this Clockwork trooper was alright at the time.

|Rickey I wouldn't ask that question right now to him, you should be worried about yourself instead of the Armada trooper in front of you. I see that you've brought your guards here to deal with me from the looks, don't worry a marine never goes anywhere with out his brigade with them. Let him go he was doing a mission for the grand general in Seala , you are all here by under arrest for kidnapping a fellow marine. We can do this the easy way or the hard way Rickey your choice?| Daniel saw his men ready to fight with him now. Daniels brigade was able to handle his two henchmen that he had with him, so this leaves Daniel to deal with Ricky himself now.

As Daniel was fighting him he was able to push him back with his sword, this will give him enough time to regroup for them moment. Rickey came closer with a trickster look to his face that second to attack, with a nasty trick he threw sand in Daniels face heavily that moment. He couldn't see for a second as he cleared the sand out his eyes, Rickey was now able to attack a blinded Daniel with easy. However what he didn't expect was Chun-Hu behind him giving him what for, with one kick to the back he trip over something throwing his sword away. Now that Daniel can see he can arrest him for a much greater charge, with the other goons done with Rickey his finally done for now.

|Well Rickey your going down for this robbery of the queens gems, by her majesty you are under arrest. Come we're taking you to the grand general you have some things to tell us, you better not lie you'll have more things to face when you do.| Picking him up they sailed back to Seala to meet the grand general. However they went to give the jewels back to the mayor first, with the gems back he has one thing off of his mind.

Now to the grand general Daniel told him what Rickey said about Steel Jack, this information was quite keen for them right now. This pirate has been plaguing them for quite some time now, yet he hasn't came back to Seala in a long while to their relief. However you must be careful you never know when he'll strike, so Seala might be under high alert for the time being.

|Well done Daniel you've finally got Rickey to the dungeon where he belongs, however he did revel something dangerous during his conversion. Steel Jack is his boss he was reporting to a couple of days ago about the gems, do you remember the swashbuckler I told you about when I sent you on your first mission? That's the guy who has been causing us so much trouble out here in these parts, he's from skull island I think if I am correct. Thank goodness you were able to help out the Armada trooper back there, he one of our good allies in the fight against these pirates. We've got to up security in order to brace for the next attack, for the meantime you get some rest for tomorrow now. Going out late at night gives a great risk of an ambush, don't worry tomorrow will have a new adventures for you.| Saluting to the grand general Daniel left for his quarters in the academy.

Patrick closed the diary book slowly with a big grin, it seems that this marine academy is surely starting to get him a little interested. However he needed to read more just in case something happens, maybe we might need to see into this as well.



© 2016 Angel Elliott


Author's Note

Angel Elliott
some grammar errors or two, please enjoy the chapter!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on October 2, 2016
Last Updated on October 2, 2016


Author

Angel Elliott
Angel Elliott

tifton, GA



About
I like to write fan fictions about games and tv shows. more..

Writing