Top WordPress Plugins of 2020

Top WordPress Plugins of 2020

A Story by Digitallabz
"

Most of the users with WordPress sites are business owners who often ask for plugin suggestions, as they often tend to maintain and update a site on their own.

"
Most of the users with WordPress sites are business owners who often ask for plugin suggestions, as they often tend to maintain and update a site on their own. Having the right set can help the development process to reach the next level. There are about 42,000 plugins available in the directory of official WordPress.org, so its quite difficult to choose best one out of them.

Some of the best plugins are:-

1. Page Builder by SiteOrigin

This is one of the best and free content builder. It is used to craft and modify post and page layouts that were not embedded in the theme. It can add any number of possible layouts into a current theme.

2. Shortcodes Ultimate

This is the most featured plugin and is free to download. Its also developed for content and allows you to access the non-standard blocks and website elements through shortcodes, that are easy to use.

3. Disqus Comment System

This plugin is a replacement solution to the WordPress default commenting system. Installing it can enable Disqus on the site. It offers more user-friendly and better-looking overall commenting on a web page.

4. Easy Content Types

It is a must-have plugin if you want to enable custom post types used on the WordPress website. It doesn’t require coding skills at all. New content types can be set through its interface in the wp-admin panel.

5. Envira Gallery

One of the most powerful and probably the easiest gallery plugin available is Envira Gallery. It consists of a drag-and-drop gallery builder. It includes responsive and user-friendly pre-built templates.

6. Max Mega Menu

As the name suggests, it a great plugin used for creating “mega menus” in a theme. It is actually a large menu that features a custom layout. It contains multiple different elements along with links. It should be installed on sites that are loaded with a lot of content.

7. Rapidology

Rapidology is a free email marketing plugin that enables a developer to add multiple opt-in forms into a site. They can be pop-ups, slide-ins, widgets etc. The added forms are split-testable and can be integrated with an email delivery service.

8. W3 Total Cache

It is an optimization plugin that helps in improving the speed of a website. W3 stores an executed static image of a site, rather than forcing WordPress to generate one. It works on its default settings and is highly recommended installing.

These were the few popular plugins for WordPress development. They are designed to add additional features to a website, that too without any need to code. DigitalLabz is a web design and development company that offers a wide range of web and mobile app services in Kitchener & Waterloo. digitallabz.ca/wordpress-development-kitchener

© 2020 Digitallabz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on September 3, 2020
Last Updated on September 3, 2020
Tags: web design, wordpress plugins, wordpress