How to Give Your Blog An Upper Edge

How to Give Your Blog An Upper Edge

A Story by Digitallabz
"

Digital Labz is a digital marketing company helping blog and website owners stay ahead in the competition. We offer a whole host of digital services, including SEO,social media marketing Kitchener.

"
Some of you might already know these tips, and others might not, but they are important in any case. If you are a blog owner looking to give your blog an upper edge, follow these tips gathered by the observations and experiences of an online marketing Kitchener expert.

Format your text

This tip has been given the number one place, because it really should be on the top of your mind. There is no point in cluttering your blog with content unless it is organized using headings, sub-heading and bullet points. Your readers want to read sentences, not lengthy paragraphs. Make sure to present your content in a neat manner.

Make a Solid First Impression

Another crucial tip. It only takes first one or two sentences for readers to decide whether or not they want to read your blog any further; therefore, it is important to keep the headings and openings for the paragraphs as interesting as possible.

Use Images

Images add that oomph factor to a blog. Use an image that is relevant to your blog post so that the readers know exactly what to expect. Also, do not clutter the images �" arrange them nicely.

Add Some Spice


If you are ready to spend hours creating a blog post, why not put some efforts to add some spice. Use links and images throughout your blog, wherever relevant.

Giveaways

Holding giveaways and competitions is a great idea to compel readers to engage with your blog site. Give them something they can use, such as a DVD or a book but first make sure that they want them.

Blog Rolls

Ask very kindly to other blogs in your niche if they would be interested in exchanging an offer with you. This way, you will be added to their blog roll. Get as many blog rolls as you can. You can also take help from an online marketing Kitchener expert.

Reply Back

Make sure to reply to every e-mail and comment that your blog readers drop by. You can also link them to other blogs and websites, in case that might interest them too.

Exceed Expectations

Always give the readers more than they are expecting, this way you will always manage to please them. As they say, ‘under promise, over deliver’.

Once you are able to engage your readers, you need the same formula to remain on the top. Stay abreast with the latest industry trends and keep your blog updated.

Need a little help to make your blog popular? Contact us today! Digital Labz is a digital marketing company helping blog and website owners stay ahead in the competition. We offer a whole host of digital services, including SEO, PPC, social media marketing, and web development Kitchener.

© 2015 Digitallabz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on August 21, 2015
Last Updated on August 21, 2015
Tags: online marketing kitchener, web development kitchener.