Critical Analysis of 9/11 Bombing- Project 1

Critical Analysis of 9/11 Bombing- Project 1

A Story by Kendall D.

                       
On September 11th, 2001; the twin towers in New York City were bombed by our neighboring countries in the Middle East. Although, many of us remember where we were and what we were doing that frightful day when the towers went up in smoke; the tears came streaming down American's faces as fear struck our hearts. The terrible screams were heard as people were being burned to death, while others where exiting the buildings. This day will always be remembered when the terrorist attacks reopened the window that was never closed by President George H. Bush. We are still in the Middle Eastern Countries today, fighting for our cause of freedom that we believe in.

Analyzing the picture before me, I realized several circumstances that could be interpreted from those whowill never experience the tragedy. Perhaps a terrorist airplane or two flew into the towers with a stock load of gasoline to blow up our sources, or perhaps this was from a movie that was digitally enhanced; maybe the possible explanation that the building was blowing up from the inside due to electrical malfunctions. Either way, the burst of explosion involving debris and fire is encased from both buildings.

The darkness of smoke indicates that the right tower was dealt with first, overcasting the baby blue sky with dreariness and despair. I interpret the color metaphorically as death, dreariness, and foreshadowing. It may also be interpret as an afro being swayed in the breeze. In the left corner, there is gray smoke; forming a figure with a face, as if watching the destruction from above. Under any circumstance, I recognized the windows and steel bent in an unstructured shape as the smoke began to clear.

The debris amongst the two towers may be seen as colorful confetti or the horrible realization of dead bodies and merchandise scattered from the collision of the bulding and the plane. The fire and smoke combined looks like a cloud of empathy, with heat and fire on the rise towards destruction.

The twin towers as in a couple are relationed between genders or companionship. Under any circumstance, they both took the same punishment, one in less time than the other.

 
 

© 2009 Kendall D.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on February 9, 2009

Author

Kendall D.
Kendall D.

CO SPG



Writing
USSR USSR

A Story by Kendall D.