Oh Dear, My Dear

Oh Dear, My Dear

A Story by DiegoxDisco
"

For Anna

"

When we first met, it was hard to say what things would be like. It was a party after all, and you were the quietest one there, secretly you were so much more. I remember when we sat in a circle and stuffed Skittles in our mouths. You laughed sitting to the side. And out of all the people there you were the most amazing to me, even if it was her birthday, even if that night she would become my girlfriend of some sort. And by the time it was all over, we exchanged phone numbers, IMs, MySpace's and left content.

Soon after, we started to talk, more and more each day. Then we became like best friends. Told each other our ideas, hopes, dreams, and inner thoughts. You however were blunt, and I however was very...very troubled. That clashed and well we both came out down. But then the roller coaster seeming to be the best, got better when you whispered me that secret. I heard it, even if you didn't wish me too. And things from there could only be described as, the down hill free fall of the roller coaster. We knew it was inevitable, we knew it was going to happen, and sure enough the hate flowed in.

I tried for months to get a word from you, each day just worst, but I kept hope. The insomnia got to me too, depression, and insanity of some sort. But all I wanted to do was make us right again. And eventually we became what needed to be. Best friends. Inspiration to each other, never to falter again. Our occasional disagreements weren't bad, and the scars finally healed. And to this day I cannot wish to have it any other way.

Because of you love, I am who I am today. I've come out better than before, because you've shaped me from what I was. You required my independence, because you were too. And those Summer days where we were on that boat, tumbling about were no better than today.

So I have to thank you, For being amazing, For not letting go. And always remember you're in my heart, and my hero, and my best friend.


-Diego

© 2009 DiegoxDisco


Author's Note

DiegoxDisco
I love that girl

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on January 7, 2009
Last Updated on July 22, 2009

Author

DiegoxDisco
DiegoxDisco

On The Breeze, FL



About
I'm Diego, I write, I live, I cry, I am human. more..

Writing
Mirrors Mirrors

A Poem by DiegoxDisco