Thoughts Of The World

Thoughts Of The World

A Story by DiegoxDisco
"

wrote this in 2007

"

My Thoughts Of The World.

As we realize life gets harder, we realize how sad we really are. This like friends, relationships, love, peace, and things of the better lift our spirits lightly. When we've got to the point where life stops being bad and picks up to the better, we know we're just imagining it, or there is a period of time where things actually are better. But things only can get better before they get worse. The only time we truthfully are at rest is when we've shut out the world, gone into a secluded place, and rested, but even then it doesn't help. Even death isn't easy. It comes up to you slowly, looming over you. When you know your suppose to be dead, you'll realize that it's harder than you think. If we go to heaven we have to constantly be reminded of the bad, our old life, and anything else. Hell is just what it is...hell.

Growing older makes us concentrate more on our appearance, material status, and style. You can never do something without being judge. People can't learn to accept every because of their own insecurities, and because of this they take it out on others weaker than them. If we learned to shut our mouths and be more accepting the world wouldn't be like it is. The adults of today think they've created a better world for us. They say they are fighting for the next generation. But what they don't realize is that they are screwing it up for us, and while we realize this and try to make things better, they continue to make it worse. When we grow up we now have to deal with the world they've left us.

What can I say. I am a troubled soul, mind, and heart. But life is what it is. If anything is for sure it's that we need to work for the future, and live for the better. Even when life is bad, there is a better to it all. Or so I think. I may be depressed, but I am not crazy.

-Diego

© 2009 DiegoxDisco


Author's Note

DiegoxDisco
I think this one was rather.... exciting

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on January 7, 2009

Author

DiegoxDisco
DiegoxDisco

On The Breeze, FL



About
I'm Diego, I write, I live, I cry, I am human. more..

Writing
Mirrors Mirrors

A Poem by DiegoxDisco