A body enters a soul leaves

A body enters a soul leaves

A Story by Bloggergirl29

Never before have eyes seemed so dim, a heart so faint. Nobody could've felt how cold to the touch she was, how her soft skin became stiff, tough, her expression cryptic. Nothing could have told me this would be the day, not the tone in her voice as she traced every inch or my body with her eyes, as her full lips cradled mine. As she clung to her life with every molecule of her body, nothing was projected, nothing shone. Nobody KNEW, until a pale blue set in her normally spirited eyes, her peachy flesh tone now a washed out gray. My love did not parish with her body. Never can she be limited to the extent of this town, of mortality, nor anything between. In memories and eternal love she lives on...

© 2017 Bloggergirl29


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really enjoyed this story, it had me thinking about the context and not just reading it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bloggergirl29

6 Years Ago

Thank you, when I write these I try to put myself in first person view so both myself and the reader.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
1 Review
Added on October 2, 2017
Last Updated on October 2, 2017

Author

Bloggergirl29
Bloggergirl29

unknown, CT



About
I am well me I guess.... Always glad to help people Also my personality seems a bit bipolar haha I am sometimes a complete social butterfly or completely anti-social. But no matter what I always con.. more..

Writing