Acknowledging blame and acceptance

Acknowledging blame and acceptance

A Story by Bloggergirl29
"

I blame you but I blame myself too, I was never easy to deal with maybe that's why you hate me.

"
Acknowledgement: The acceptance of a truth, idea, or objects existence
I can accuse you for not loving me enough, but this is a long coming issue; nobody has loved me enough. Hell, I don't even love me enough. I blamed you for a lot of things, it was the only was I could survive; I blamed you so it wouldn't drown me, until I could find forgiveness for both of us. Though it is true you didn't love me as often a mother should, I blamed myself even more for expecting so much of you. There are many things both you and myself could have done better or simply differently. Acceptance is like a worm tunnel as soon as you break through and find it your thoughts are already shifting, Doubt blemished but none the less accepting. Once you can look at your life's narrowing twisty, path and brace for impact you've condemned yourself to accept most anything; though once you vear off the horror show your life has made for you, or you yourself, you acknowledge acceptance can bring you four steps from in-explainable terror or from imaginable success though you must make the choice, stop laying dormant like a rug, letting people and situations walk all over you. See I may blame you but I also blame myself, I became a chameleon, conforming to the beholder's wishes. Even still I am not truly a person, I am a mirror with a skin pelt. Awareness is both my strength and weakness.

© 2017 Bloggergirl29


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on October 2, 2017
Last Updated on October 2, 2017

Author

Bloggergirl29
Bloggergirl29

unknown, CT



About
I am well me I guess.... Always glad to help people Also my personality seems a bit bipolar haha I am sometimes a complete social butterfly or completely anti-social. But no matter what I always con.. more..

Writing