Jamon to the rescue

Jamon to the rescue

A Chapter by Bloggergirl29

After three more class periods it was time for me to walk home. Finally, I could read the note without being as paranoid as my parents.... or Jamon. I had just gotten out the door when someone gripped my arm and pulled me into an empty space between two walls. There was just enough space for two people chest to chest. I got into my ninja stance and started chopping, I heard a few connect. I recognized the voice as I hit the mysterious arm snatcher. (Nickname created by yours truly) It was Alic luckily his being thin made a space between our chests. (Barely)(Alic is my one of my best friends) He was a little bit taller than me so I kept hitting my head trying to look up at him. 
(Recently he informed me he has feelings for me) "So have you decided?" he asked with a quiver of uncertainty in his voice. He sounded as if he was unsure if he even wanted to ask, let alone hear the answer. I was unsure myself if I wanted to answer. "Umm not yet..." His face fell into a glum look as if I'd just killed his cat. "I um gotta uh     get home" I said knowing things were not going to get any less awkward. 
"I'll walk you, I have to go that way anyways." He said quickly. "That's alright I can walk myself..." I tried to make that sound as kind as possible while still showing the certainty I was skillfully faking. By this time I'd started to shuffle out of the crevice I'd been so rudely pulled into. He grabbed my arm once again pulled me so where I was facing him both our backs to the wall. I thought he was going to try convince me, so when his hand went to the lower of my back and his lips landed on my I took a second to adjust. 
I pushed him to the wall. He must have thought I was simply trying to take control because be remained against the wall waiting for me to come closer   to kiss him back. Though I had no intentions of doing so. He looked a little surprised at first but took no time to put his hands on my upper neck near my scalp. His lips soon met mine yet again his breathing heavy. I pushed myself through the edge out into the open before he had a chance to move any closer. I walked as fast as I possibly could though he caught up instantly. 
The same moment he was about to asked a question or start a conversation, whatever it may have been we were stopped. It was Jamon in his bulky run down little truck. By this time I had completely forgotten about the note. Before he had the chance to ask if I wanted a ride I got in. (No matter how mad we were at each other no matter the tension he was always there) I felt my face was flush and most likely more red than his truck. I signaled Jamon to drive quickly. Alic hadn't even a chance to say good bye. 

"Have you read it?"
"No I got a little ......caught up"
I expected him to ask what happened but he didn't seem interested in that. Seeing as though I wasn't yet ready to talk about what had happened in the cafeteria. 
"He kissed me.... twice," I said with a disgusted and horrified face. This made him giggle a little then resume his serious face. He made a motion to read the note. I pulled it out of my sweater pocket. The only difference was the one I pulled out said "Will you go out with me? -Alic P.s. I liked the kiss" I was blushing so hard I felt it physically radiating off of me. By this time Jamon had clenched his jaw so tightly I worried for his teeth. I crumpled it in my other pocket and grabbed the other one, suddenly the mood was very serious. 
I started to take it out of my jacket and.......................


© 2016 Bloggergirl29


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

cliff hanger, but still no name.... lets keep going

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
1 Review
Added on April 14, 2016
Last Updated on June 20, 2016


Author

Bloggergirl29
Bloggergirl29

unknown, CT



About
I am well me I guess.... Always glad to help people Also my personality seems a bit bipolar haha I am sometimes a complete social butterfly or completely anti-social. But no matter what I always con.. more..

Writing