Confession

Confession

A Chapter by Vawn
"

Vawn couldn't stop Ana from reaching and removing the eye patch. How will she react when she the strange eye?

"

  Ana little by little step away from me. Her hands trembling and she looks like she saw a monster.

"Aku, what is wrong with your eye?" I just turn my head away. How could I tell her? I don’t understand myself. Thinking of any way I could lie out of my current situation. I turn towards her "Ana!" She gently place her fingers over my lips. She stop me before I could mutter a word, she was just afraid of me. Why would she do this?

"Vawn I came here to tell you something." What could she possibly have to tell me? "You remember that time we was at Blaze party?" She said softly, while in a serious tone. It was hard for me to remember because I kind of over did it and drunk too much.

"Kind of, I remember waking up in your bed half naked, but that's it." She began to play with her fingers, not making eye contact with me anymore. "Why are you bringing that up? It happened six months ago." There has to be something bothering her. "Aviana! What are you trying to say? You told me nothing happened between us that night!" My temper suddenly flared out of control. If I think she's about to say what I think she’s about to say. "Aviana tell me, please!" Lowering my tone, but I still wasn’t close to being calm at all.

Her head raised up, she made eye contact with me. "Your eye! Why is your eye so red?" I turn to the mirror and she was right; my eye change colors again. My body began to simmer. I start to get extremely hot.

"Ana, can you give me some water?" She rush out the room. Sweat dripping down my face like a running faucet. What's wrong with me? She came running back in the room. She hand me the plastic cup. As my hand came near the plastic cup it began to melt.

Ana let out a silent cry. I reach towards her hand pulling it closer so I can see the damage I’ve cause. The plastic melted on her right hand. I grab her hand and quickly took off the plastic immediately before it really got stuck to her skin. I got up from the hospital bed. Glad this hospital let me keep my clothes on. I led her to the sink turning on the faucet and put her hand in the water. Steam rose from her hand.

"Ana, I'm so sorry!" I continue to apologize to her. She was in so much pain; her eyes close tight. "What did I just do to her?"

A woman's voice spoke in my head. "Vawn calm down, you will only cause greater harm if you let your emotions control you." Am I going crazy? No matter, I took the voice advice. I took deep breaths over and over until I calm down. "One last thing if you want to heal her. Put your hands over the injury, and focus on fixing her atom, by atom."

What the hell, atom by atom? What does that even mean? I'm going to just try it. I took her hand out of the water. The voice said atom by atom, right? I put my right hand over hers. I imagine an atom.

"Ouch!" Angel let out a soft cry. It's not working. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I look at Ana hand closely. It was black, and I could smell the skin. I began to visualize how her hand was before the incident. Please. Please. Please work. After a few seconds, I let go of her hand.

It's better! What a relief. I grab hold of Ana and hugged her tightly. I'm so glad!" Relieve by the fact she’s ok. I wouldn't have forgave myself if I cause her harm. She whisper something in my ear. I let go of her, still holding onto her shoulders.

"What did you say?" She look away from me and pause for a little bit. "I'm pregnant Vawn!" She hesitate for a second. "Well I was." She burst out into tears, place her hands over her face and was getting ready to run away. I quickly grab hold of her hand. I had enough of this running away stunt. I pull her back towards me. I gently brush her tears away.

"Why did you lie to me and what do you mean was?" I ask confuse by her use of was. She look at me with her bright amber eyes. I gently touch her soft, long black hair. "Well I was scared and confused, so I decided not to tell you the truth. My dad found out a couple weeks ago, and he..." Tears spilling out of her eyes. "He beat me and made me lose the baby!"

She cried on my shoulder and I could feel my shirt becoming saturated with her tears. So was that the reason she ran away from me that day? These last few months has not been kind to me, but I guess I haven't been the only one going through some things. The one time she doesn’t tell me something is when it's the most important. I kind of knew something was off when she always leave school early, but I thought it was her time of the month.

How could I be so naïve? Placing my free hand over my right eye. What was that power I just used? I had to get control of it soon, or I might seriously hurt her. "Ana!" I promptly call her name. She lift from my shoulders and look me in my eye. "You should had told me sooner. I wouldn't have let your dad kill our child!" Anger must had sense something. I could feel her hand tighten around my chest.

"Vawn stop!" Ana cried out. I was losing myself again. "Stop! You can't get mad anymore! I think whatever is happening to you it because of your emotions." She sound so certain. How could she possibly know this after just finding out I had powers?  

"Ana how do you know?" I began to take deep breaths. Slowly calming myself down. "Whenever you get mad that eye of yours turn blood red! Right now it's slowly shifting from red to white."

Hmm, so I got an emotional a*s eye. A smile quickly came to my face. She really knows how to keep me calm. She has always been there for me even when we were kids.

"Ana, I don't want you to hide anything from me anymore. I'm sorry I couldn't stop your dad from hurting you. It pains me to hear that you're suffering." My voice became softer. I wonder if my eye was turning pink. Lifting her face up, and bringing it closer to mines. Wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Aku what are you..." Interrupting her; softly pressing my lips on hers. The moistness and warmth of her lips sent a current running down my spine. I began to smell peppermint as she began to take short rapid breaths. My lower lip covering the bottom of hers, softly biting down onto it.

Her arms wrap around my neck bringing me closer to her, as the feeling of her hands leisurely move all over. My body quivering with pleasure, as memories flood my mind, realizing I wanted to do this for a while, embracing her wholeheartedly into my arms.

Wondering how things would have been different if I had a child. If all these things hadn’t happen to me would I be as willing as am right now. Our heads move away from each other. “So. Vawn… can I stay with you?” Her words seem strange. I didn’t really comprehend what she meant.

“Yea you can stay with me.” Wondering where she was going to sleep in this little hospital. She kiss me on my cheek and walk towards the door.

She look back holding the door open with a huge smile. “Pick me up when you get release from the hospital!”



© 2015 Vawn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
Added on January 18, 2015
Last Updated on January 18, 2015
Tags: Vawn Akuma, Tragedy, comedy, Mani, horror, romance


Author

Vawn
Vawn

Milwaukee, WI



About
I am an aspiring author and a big time Anime fan. My inspiration stems heavenly from both the real world and Anime. Send me a read request and I will get to it with a review at my earliest conveyan.. more..

Writing
Your Choice Your Choice

A Poem by Vawn