Women

Women

A Chapter by Vawn
"

Vawn stop Blaze from fighting a woman, ending up in the hospital where he wakes up to the woman in his room.

"

Low rhythmic sighs coming from her, I wondered why she is here. I pulled out my phone. The calendar pop up on the screen. It's August twenty ninth!

Really, it was just the twenty seventh. Wow, how long has she been here? Never mind that… I was in here for two day? A bone chilling breeze swept across the room.

Silent shivering came from the sleeping beauty. She must be cold. I spotted a few extra sheets next to her. I decided to be a gentleman and help her out. The first foot hit the ground. "S**t!" Quickly closing my mouth.

The pain was terrible. Should I really do this? Her shivering became more abrupt, I have to do this. I let my other foot hit the ground more softly. I grabbed the sheets that was sitting next to her. Lifting my head nearly jumping out of my bandages, some lively, ruby red eyes stare back at me.

She suddenly lunged at me and wrapped her arms around me. "Wait I'm still injured!"      

It was useless, we fell to the floor hard. I felt a great deal of pain streaking up my body like electrical currents. The grip loosened immediately. I didn't know what part of my chest I should hold.

"I am so sorry! I was just so happy that you are ok!” She stated nervously. I could tell she was seriously concern for me.

"I'm ok." I reassured her that I was ok with a fake smile. I didn't have the heart to tell her she had caused me great pain.

"You should get back in bed." She got up from on top of me. I took her suggestion after that fall, I knew I was in serious pain.

"So what happen to me?" I asked completely oblivious. I couldn't remember anything.

"You don't remember anything?" I shook my head no. "You save me from that car." I touched my bandaged up head, desperately trying to remember. Parts of my memory started coming back.

We were walking out the mall. I heard a fast moving car and instinctively turned towards her and pushed her as hard as I can out of the way. I turn towards the approaching car. I see a dark figure in the windows. I desperately try to figure out the drive.

Nothing came up, after that I just remember waking up. “Are you ok Vawn?" she asked me. My expression must had frightened her. I was wondering how she knew my name, but I realize someone from the hospital might have told her.

"By the way what is your name?” I spent the whole day with this unknown girl and never knew her name.

“My name is Luna." She stated while smiling at me. Luna motioned herself closer to my bedside. She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips.

 "Vawn." I could just barely hear the small frail voice. "Vawn!" The voice got louder I whisper “Luna." Bang! I look up and I'm on the ground.

“Ana, what the hell you doing here?” I shot a look at the teacher "Why you let her in our class?" She smile and said nothing. She knew how to make me mad.

"Who is Luna?" Ana said with anger and a bit of concern in her voice.

"What are you talking about I didn't say Luna. Where'd you get that name from?” All of the guys in my class gave me an evil glare. I felt uneasy "I never heard that name before."

She turn away and I knew immediately that she was going to cry. "So Vawn, besides breaking people hearts, what are you going to do today?" I bite down on my tongue tasting a little bit of blood. I had to do something to stop myself from telling her to go to hell. Realizing school was still in session.

"It is none of your business." The teacher had a mean look on her face. Oh well it's not like I care.

"Stay back for a while Vawn." I went back to my seat. Well since I’m in trouble anyways, she can complain about me going to sleep after school.

The bell rang as I peak my head from my arms, the other students pass me by every once in a while one of the boys would intentionally bump into my chair. I don’t know why they get so jealous of me when I talk to Ana… it’s not like we’re dating or anything.

The class completely empty now. "What you want?” Gazing at the culprit who force me to stay after school again. She had a softer expression on her face.

"It has been 2 months from that incident… are you ok?” I didn’t think should would ask me about that. Especially since we had agreed not to say anything about that incident or about our previous interactions. Luna got up from her desk and sat right beside me. She slowly laid her head on my shoulder.

"Yes I am ok; just had a few broken ribs nothing serious… teacher.” Her face began to frown up. "Didn't I tell you not to call me that when we're alone?" She gently rub my abdomen.

 "Right I'm sorry teach. Err I mean Luna." She smile. As I began to remember the pain of that day. Her scent began to fill my nostrils, she smell like a fresh lavender flower. Her ruby red eyes were like the time at the hospital full of light and gazing into mine.

She leaned into me and with her soft lips she gave me a kiss. I could feel her hands sliding up my shirt. This moment lasted for a while; until her tongue went into my mouth searching for something, until it reached my tongue.

I didn't know she would kiss me, let alone tongue kiss me. Her head started to move back. I notice that there was saliva connecting from our tongues as we detach.

Out of my peripheral vision I could see Ana. "Uh hi Ana." I said with a slight startle. Did she see me? What could I say to her, she obviously seen me kissing with someone… a teacher at that!

Tons of scenarios ran through my head. “Vawn you ready?" Ana said. She didn't notice or was she just acting. Maybe I’m thinking too hard about this.      

“Yea, teacher here was helping me with something." I look at Luna I could see her blushing and smiling. She look entirely too suspicious for her own good. She whisper to me "I'm really grateful that you saved me Vawn.”

Luna said with a more girlish approach. I stare back at Ana hoping she didn’t hear anything. I was in complete shock. She was forcing it for no reason right now. Of all the times she could have done this she had to do this in front of Ana.

Ana grab my hand and forcefully pulling me out of the room. I look back, sigh why she had to be a teacher. Luna gave me a wink and a smile.

"Where are we going Ana?" We walk through the hallways.

"You promised to walk me home remember?" I had completely forgotten.

"Yea, I remember." I quickly lied to her.      

We walk outside the school building and a little further down the street. Ana adjusted her firm grip from my hand to my wrist. "Ana how long were you waiting for me?"

Suddenly she came to an abrupt stop. She turned and looked my way "Why'd you ask that?" She gave me a cheerful smile. I didn't have to say anything. I knew she waited a while in the rain for me.

I didn't realize until she grab my wrist. They were freezing and the tips of her hair was still wet. I took my jacket off and threw it on her.

"Next time leave me if I take too long." Smiling at her. She turned back around, and suddenly ran off. "Ana where are you going?" Shouting to her.

She ignore me and continued running. I wonder if I did anything to her, should I go after her. I didn't know what I should do. My thoughts was like Ping Pong ball back and forth in my head.

I'll just check up on her tomorrow sensing that it was the best option to do. I walked home. Who knows maybe it’s just her time of the month…



© 2014 Vawn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol, it took me a while to relate the stories from chapter 1. this pique my interest. would like to see where the story goes. up to now, would be a good manga premise i'd say. ( ^-^)v

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vawn

9 Years Ago

Lol ya my story would be way better off as a manga, but I'm not that talented in drawing, sadly. But.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 9, 2014
Last Updated on December 31, 2014


Author

Vawn
Vawn

Milwaukee, WI



About
I am an aspiring author and a big time Anime fan. My inspiration stems heavenly from both the real world and Anime. Send me a read request and I will get to it with a review at my earliest conveyan.. more..

Writing
Your Choice Your Choice

A Poem by Vawn