Culture

Culture

A Story by Delboy101
"

My Views on Culture

"
Culture

What is culture?

Google defines it as, "the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society". This of course is correct, but can one fully embrace and understand culture based on a simple definition? My answer is no.

Culture is passion. Culture is love. Culture is a lifestyle. It is the traditions and customs dating back generations integrated into a way of living moulding beliefs, moulding passion and moulding love.

Culture is dynamic. Culture is explosive. New cultures are formed and old ones altered. A diversity of specific cultures bond and form human culture.

Culture can be broad but can also be narrow. Everyone is exposed to a variety of cultures over the course of their existence which intertwine and cohesively manufacture an aura, a culture specific to each and every person.

Each soul tatooed with their own blend of culture forming part of a cell in the being that is culture itself.

Ask yourself, what is my culture?

© 2016 Delboy101


Author's Note

Delboy101
Let me know your thoughts on the content and quality.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting piece.. something that has the capability to mold us and be molded By us. Your writing is intelligent and clean. Like

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Added on June 1, 2016
Last Updated on June 1, 2016
Tags: Philosophy, Life, Culture, Passion

Author

Delboy101
Delboy101

Cape Town , Western Cape, South Africa



About
Young Aspiring writer. more..