Unthinkable future

Unthinkable future

A Story by Dandelion
"

I am still working on the title so do not take it seriously. It will change. This story has sex in it so be aware for when it comes around.

"
Prologue:

She told me she loved me and then walked right out of my life. Leaving me there to never respond even though I loved her as well. Before I say anymore let me start from the beginning,

My name is Dawson; I go to an all girl’s boarding school called Yencan University and just lost the love of my life. I was known to be a tool because I had a thing the women. I couldn't help myself. They were so captivating. My life was amazing until I met somebody who changed it completely but now I have lost her for good.

Chapter 1: A New Start?

It all really started when my dreadful parents sent me away. They were tired of how I decided to live my life and so they sent me up north to attend Yencan University. When I first got to the school, not a single soul knew who I was or that I was a lesbian. I didn't really feel too welcomed.

I slowly made my way to the dorms just to find that not only do I not have any friends here but I do not have a dorm mate either. I don't really mind it though. alone is nice sometimes. I headed off in search of some activity. Check the place out and possibly run into to cute girls. I walk towards a rather large building when I notice that the school must not be filled with too many people. I don't see many around the place and the dorm seemed oddly small. As I passed by the library, I noticed there were a few people in there and that is was open to whomever so I proceeded in. As soon as the door closes behind me I was greeted by the librarian “Hello, I’m Mrs. Cox the school librarian. Welcome. I got a memo this morning about you and I hope you have a wonderful school year. If you have any questions or need any help just ask.” I halfway smiled at her “Thanks um... Can I check a book out or something?” I glanced around “Yes, you may. You can get up to five books and must be returned within a month.” I just nodded and walked off. Out of nowhere: Dawson Kazukime, please report to the principal’s office. Dawson Kazukime: I just sighed. Not even an hour and already being called in. Damn. I slowly made my way to the office hoping I don’t get lost along the way.

When I arrived no one was in there so I turned to walk out and bumped into a ravishing girl about my age. She made models look ugly. I began to stutter. “Oh! I’m sorry! I didn’t... I can’t believe...” She just giggled. “It’s fine doll. I sort of snuck up on you anyways.” she cocked a flirty smile.

Finally exhaling, I sat down over in a chair in the office and watched while she filed a few things for her English teacher. The principle finally appeared and motioned for me to follow him into his office. “Hello Dawson, welcome to Yencan University. How do you like it so far?” “Seeing as though I do not know anyone and the only person I have actually came across is a librarian and a girl I didn't even get the name of, not so well."He appeared stunned by that remark. “I apologize. I'm sure as soon as you start classes things will pick up.” "Yeah sure.“ I grimaced and glanced away. "Here is the schedule you will be following..." I tone him out after I hear schedule and go back to thinking about the girl in the office I should really get her name. "Dawson...Dawson!" He exclaimed snapping his fingers. "Oh yes? sorry." "As I was saying, classes start at 9 a.m. do not be late." I didn't even say goodbye. I just got up and left out the room.


When I got outside she was sitting there waiting for me. “I didn’t get a chance to introduce myself I’m Marie Caiden” She smiled. “I’m Dawson Kazukume.” I shook her hand. “How was meeting Mr. Davis?” “It was different”

I shrugged. "I mainly zoned him out because I really didn't want to be in there to begin with but I got the important information I suppose." She looked over her shoulder. "Well hey since we do not have classes today how about I show you around a bit?" she shyly smiles.

I was excited to hear her ask that. "umm..." I began. "That is only if you want to!" she quickly added. I laughed. "I would enjoy it very much, yes."

We headed out of the school building off to who knows where.


© 2013 Dandelion


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree with May. I was hoping for more to it :) great write anyway tho

Posted 11 Years Ago


i was quite sad for it to end. I want to know what happens.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dandelion

10 Years Ago

I know i havent added to it yet o just dont know where to take it but ive started back on it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 4, 2013
Last Updated on March 4, 2013

Author

Dandelion
Dandelion

Pensacola, FL



About
I have a pretty amazing boyfriend. I also have a beautiful son more..

Writing
Help Help

A Poem by Dandelion