1st Installment - The Russian Way.

1st Installment - The Russian Way.

A Story by D.S.C. Young Writer 15 Years Old
"

A gripping tale of a rich corrupt Russian KGB agent with priceless security plans. Copyright Protected 2008 till 2078.

"
The Russian Way

Sixty five Thousand Roubles

�Ha-ha it was too easy! The Englishman cracked too easily!� Mr Karasochovich gave an evil smile �Yeah I have the plans, time for the second stage of our plan. But I only have the plans if you have the money, and all of it.� He paused since the winter Mr Karasochovich had been learning English and was getting better, even though there were a few words he didn�t know and he still had his Russian accent.
He was sat in the back of a black executive car. Mr Karasochovich looked young, handsome, and had a head for business. His black eyes and small mouth meant he had a face that looked evil all the time.
The car was cruising through the streets of Moscow. Mr Karasochovich was on his way to the biggest deal of his life. The deal was being made with very dangerous people and Mr Karasochovich knew one false move, one word out of place, even one Rouble too much on his already high price and his life would be over, and knowing his buyer it would be a very slow and extremely painful death.
The phone rang for a second time. Mr Karasochovich answered it and spoke tentatively �Hello sir.� He paused as a sweat broke out on his forehead �I�m sorry sir, the traffic is appalling.� He paused again as the caller spoke �Yes sir, of course the case is secure.� He wiped his brow with a handkerchief �I will be counting all the money before I give you the case. I expect sixty five thousand Roubles, no less.� The phone went dead. He looked towards the driver who had been listening to the conversation �Stop ear wigging!� he ordered �I pay you to drive, not listen! I�m late so get a move on!�
The executive black car looked out of place parked on the road in the old abandoned village, but Mr Karasochovich didn�t care he was here to do business and get out with his life and all his limbs intact.
He stepped out and told his driver to wait with the engine running. The building had once been an engineer�s garage, the lack of windows, the rusty metal roof, the old corroding bricks, the old bleached sign handing on one rusty nail, and its rusty petrol pumps sent a chill up his spine. This wasn�t the place a person like Mr Karasochovich was meant to be. He walked slowly and cautiously through the door less door frame into a dark room.
�Hello?� he held the brief case tightly �I�ve brought the plans.� The man heard three clicks as three strip bulbs pinged into life. Ahead of him was a man, the man, his customer and two mean looking bodyguards that had muscles bulging from their shirts, Mr Karasochovich guessed they wore small to make the muscles look bigger to try and calm himself down. He wiped his brow again as the man spoke.
�Good. Give me the case!� Mr Karasochovich shook his head and stepped back as the two henchmen surrounded him.
�Wait!� he pleaded �Wait, I�ll give it to you when I have the money.� Mr Karasochovich�s customer sneered, took out his wallet and handed him a ten Rouble note �What�s this? I said sixty five thousand Roubles! Not ten.� His sentence was drowned out by the sound of the two brutes either side of him cracking their knuckles. Mr Karasochovich ran from the workshop into a back room that had once been an office, he kicked a door off its rusty hinges and ran back around to the front of the cold deserted engineers garage, his car was gone and his driver lay in the gutter bleeding from a gun shot wound.
�Mr Karasochovich I suggest you give me the case.� He felt the cold barrel of a gun press against his head and then he heard the unmistakeable sound of a bullet being loaded �On your knees. Slowly, no sudden moves or else my finger might just slip.� Mr Karasochovich didn�t do as he was told until he got his second hard hitting warning �I�m not playing Russian roulette; there is a bullet in every chamber.� Mr Karasochovich looked at his dead driver, sank to his knees, and gave the case to his customer. He felt cold no matter what he did he was going to end up dead. The next thing he heard was the unmistakeable sound of a gun firing.

Check back soon for the next hard hitting, knuckle biting instalment.

© 2008 D.S.C. Young Writer 15 Years Old


Author's Note

D.S.C. Young Writer 15 Years Old
Rate with truthfulness and comment on effectiveness.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

it is intriguing. like nick said a bit more info on the main character would do well, and as it is a shorter piece I think you could expand with some of his actions. the dialogue is brisk and to the point, the imagery good, and the pace even. well done.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Good strong writing. I would like a little more detail about the lead character. What was he thinking? How was he feeling? Who was he? Maybe we will find out in the next episode?

Keep it up lad. Not bad for a Lancashire bloke.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Very good! Could do with a touch up here and there, but a very interesting and enjoyable first chapter. Have you ever seen a Guy Ritchie film like Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels or Snatch? This piece reminds me of his style. You know, you can post chapters as a book, it might make it easier!
Thanks for sharing!

Posted 16 Years Ago


Oh my! I really liked this piece it really got my interest! There was a couple of little spelling errors but...I have no room to talk on that part ^_^. Anyways I can't wait to read more!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 17, 2008
Last Updated on July 30, 2008

Author

D.S.C. Young Writer 15 Years Old
D.S.C. Young Writer 15 Years Old

Manchester, United Kingdom



About
I'm 15 years old and founder of the Young British Authors Society (www.ybasoc.com OR www.myspace.com/youngbritishauthorsociety) the Y.B.A.S. is available to everyone. I go .. more..

Writing