Freaks

Freaks

A Poem by Dark Rose

The dark is my home. I love to lurk there. No one can see me. Yet I can see them. My eyes have adjusted. They did that along time ago. My parents abandoned me with no one. I am not afraid. My friends lurk here. To we are all freaks and oddities. Me the one with the scars I am there leader. I keep them all safe. The boy with two heads. The girl that is ghost white. The boy with no smarts. I take care of them. We like to hide here in the dark. We control your fears. We are the reason you walk a little faster at night. You will never escape our reach. We are always on step ahead. We have played this game so long. Us the freaks I mean. In the day you love to joke. Yet at night you realize what it is to be scared. Don't worry one little bit. We do not seek revenge. Remember we are the freaks. We are the demons you see. We make you fear us yet we do nothing. Face the fact that you cant run. We are everywhere. We haunt the night. We are the freaks of nature and the oddities that you single out. You will never be safe. Remember that fact. 

© 2015 Dark Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow... I read this in my government class and I could not stop reading it over and over again... Is this how you feel in life? Like you are a freak? The amazement that I have towards people, like you, who write so beautifully but seem so sad is beyond what I would like it to be. It is as if you have somehow entered my heart and train of thought with the way you write... please. do continue.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Dark Rose

9 Years Ago

I am glad you liked it. I hope you enjoy my other poems.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 14, 2015
Last Updated on February 14, 2015

Author

Dark Rose
Dark Rose

About
I love to write in my free time. I hope you enjoy the stories. I am sorry for the misspelling. more..

Writing
The mask The mask

A Poem by Dark Rose


My sister My sister

A Poem by Dark Rose