Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Mr. Anonymous

You look at him and what do you see? He’s a guy with no redeeming features and someone that you would not look twice about. It’s not that you wouldn’t look at him twice because after the first time you won’t remember him at all. It’s not your choice whether you would remember him or not, it’s just that your memory of him disappears. It’s his own will that refuses others to remember him, even if through passing. Why does he do this you ask? There might not be a concrete reason but he likes to be alone. He has absolute control over this ability but doesn’t use it for any other reason. The only people that he allows their knowledge of him are his immediate family. Though they nag him about how he should let people in and let them get to know him, he refuses to hear them out. Till this day he has never had to encounter a persistent high school girl, he’s about to find out what it means to be swept away by the current.



© 2010 Mr. Anonymous


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on July 2, 2010
Last Updated on July 2, 2010


Author

Mr. Anonymous
Mr. Anonymous

tampa, FL



About
Simple teenager with random muses that come to him during his random mood swings while school is in its normal workings and annoyance. I do however like the occasional science/and or fantasy fiction w.. more..

Writing