Unrequited Love

Unrequited Love

A Story by Mr. Anonymous
"

Alas more of my work from ignoring school work.

"

                He stares at her, eyes filled with sorrow and sadness. He knows, in the arms of unrequited love, she will never look at him. For there will always will be another that stands in his way. Although he wants her, her happiness is always above his. For her happiness he will stand aside from her life. As much pain as it is it watch her with another person, he will do everything to make her happy.

                He will do all in his power to get them together. When her happiness is secured, he silently disappears, he is non-existant. He swore an oath to protect her from a distance but to never let her know he is there.
                Every night he endures the nightmares. Every night he wakes up in cold sweat. Every night he wishes that the pain he feels inside him would go away. Alas, no physical pain can take away the pain inside his heart. It is his oath that he swore that binds him to her protection, just not his own.
                She wonders what has happened to him, vanished for many years. She begins to think maybe he was a guardian angel of sorts. He has gotten her to where she is today. With the man she adored and now love.
                When he disappeared her life was void of danger. She always did feel safe around him, even now she has a feeling of him watching over her.

© 2010 Mr. Anonymous


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 29, 2009
Last Updated on July 10, 2010

Author

Mr. Anonymous
Mr. Anonymous

tampa, FL



About
Simple teenager with random muses that come to him during his random mood swings while school is in its normal workings and annoyance. I do however like the occasional science/and or fantasy fiction w.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Mr. Anonymous