Shattered Pieces

Shattered Pieces

A Story by Mr. Anonymous

She's been hurt again... It never fails. He tells her that they are wrong for her yet she doesn't listen. Her heart breaks and he's always there to pick up the pieces. No matter what he was her best friend first and foremost. If anyone would question it she would always correct them. It was his choice to not ask for anything more. He wouldn't know what he would do if he lost her.

She always asks him why doesn't he get a girlfriend. It would always be the same answer "I do like someone but she wouldn't even look at me twice if given the chance."

One day they delved deeper into the conversation and she asks "Why don't you look for someone else?" A grin appeared on his face and he tells her "It's because there can't be anyone possible to replace her."

She was stunned how could he feel so passionate about someone yet not known about this person. "So who is it?" she asks. He knew that question was coming and he never actually thought of an answer for her. He thinks of a way to get out of it and replied "Someone you know but even if I did tell you I would want her to realize my feeling for me by herself instead of you forcing her into a relationship with me."

She was perplexed she wondered even more who could this person be. "Why do you wait so much? Why is she so special?" she didn't know why but she started to feel jealous, why couldn't anyone ever like her like that? Why did each and every person she hoped for ever end up like the rest?

She didn't even notice but she was already shedding a few tears. Only reason why she noticed was because he was already wiping away her tears right before he hugged her. He was her fall back, she couldn't depend on anyone else more than him. "You don't need to worry about it anymore. You know I can't stand to see you cry... No matter what you will always come before my own feelings."

She couldn't stand it, no matter whatever happens he always comes through and takes care of her first. For the first time she felt her heart break, not out of her own hardships but for his. She didn't know why but she couldn't stand it. She didn't want her, someone so insignificant, to be so important. Yet the one thing she wanted to do would either make her his most important person, even more so than before, or just make the situation a bit more awkward.

Right now she didn't care for the consequences, she turned around and went right ahead and kissed him. At first it was a bit rough and weird but started to kiss back, her knees went weak. Of course she's kissed other people before but non of them could compare. it made her feel calm and safe in his hands.

Once the kiss broke and she caught her breath, she poured out her feelings. "Right now I don't care who you like and if you will still wait for her but right now I want to be the one who is there for you. I'm tired of seeing you care for me so much and no one care for you as much. I want to be the one that makes you happy."

She started to cry but instead of sad tears this time they were happy ones. He was stunned never did he imagine this resulting from him talking about his secret love for her. He had a smirk on his face and replied to her confession "Well then this might be a bit of a problem. The girl I liked just confessed to me that she liked me." She stared at him as her face fell.

Why did she always get the bad luck? Why did this always happen to her? He was amused for a second till he noticed she was taking it the wrong way. He asked her "What's that face for? I just told you that the girl I liked JUST confessed to me." he said while pointing at her.

She realized her mistake and started hitting him while yelling out "You stupid, stupid, stupid, dummy. Never ever do that again." He smiled at her and replied "With you I probably won't again but I can't guarantee it." He was lucky, he was the one that got to pick up the shattered pieces of her heart, put it together, and make it shine as bright as it can be.

© 2009 Mr. Anonymous


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! That was cute! I'm curious- is it real?
It's a cute story, and it would be even better if some part of it at least were real.


Posted 15 Years Ago


Aw, that was so cute. It was a good story.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 21, 2009

Author

Mr. Anonymous
Mr. Anonymous

tampa, FL



About
Simple teenager with random muses that come to him during his random mood swings while school is in its normal workings and annoyance. I do however like the occasional science/and or fantasy fiction w.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Mr. Anonymous