His Gaze

His Gaze

A Story by Mr. Anonymous
"

Another story while ignoring schoolwork.

"

He was staring at her. She knew he was staring, his eyes dark and filled with desire. His gaze unwavering, his need for her ever-growing. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't help but squirm in her seat. She liked him and he liked her. They were a classroom apart yet he always found a way to keep his eyes glued on her.

At the beginning of the school year all he did was glance at her but now he couldn't keep his eyes off her. He knew her little habits, whenever she was nervous she would bite her bottom lip, which she just started to do. He knew he was making her uncomfortable but her beauty, in others eyes ordinary, in his eyes unmatchable. His thoughts are broken as the bell rang, she hurried out of the room not wasting anytime. She was already embarrassed and not wanted to face him. He chased after her.

She hurried to her next class, she knew he was coming after her. Through the crowded hallways, loud footsteps among the halls, his presence moving closer and closer. From behind he pulled her into a secluded corner, his breath heavy from chasing her, his scent overwhelming. A blush crept up to her cheeks, never has a guy ever gotten this close to her.

He tries to catch his breath and says "I'm sorry for doing this but I can't hold it in anymore." he brings his mouth down on hers. Surprised at first, she sinks into the kiss wondering why does he affect her so. The kiss broken only for lost air, He asks "So... is it too late to ask you to be my girlfriend?"
 

© 2009 Mr. Anonymous


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

fantastic! I love it. Great descriptions, and very captivating! Keep up the good work.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Wow, that was a cool way to end it.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 21, 2009

Author

Mr. Anonymous
Mr. Anonymous

tampa, FL



About
Simple teenager with random muses that come to him during his random mood swings while school is in its normal workings and annoyance. I do however like the occasional science/and or fantasy fiction w.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Mr. Anonymous