Black and Gold

Black and Gold

A Story by DarkAspen

 Black and Gold. Those are my colors and I am proud to have them. I show pride and spirt to this school called Gilpin County Undivided High School. I  am on the uniforms, I am the on the wall, the floor, and my pride is within the sutudents.

     I travel from school to school to compeate, but I come home to build faith within the sudents at this school. I have a head and eyes. A beak and a tail. Talons and wings. And I represent a school.

      I am an Eagle. The masscot of this school. Pride is what the sports players realy on, because without it what exactly are they fighting for? They are fighting to win, to show who they are, that they try and want to be where they are. The teams work hard and every activitie is a sport. Even cheerleading.

     I see through my eagle eyes that these girls, sometimes guys but very rare, work just as hard as the Volleyball players or the Football players. They try and work as hard. Although I am a bird, I still represtent the school so I say that its a sport.

     So when you see me in the sky, on the walls, or on a poster. Think of Gilpin COunty Undivided High School, the school that trys and works. Remember that I am here and can see, so don't disrespect my students. Or I shall find you.

© 2010 DarkAspen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on February 23, 2010
Last Updated on February 23, 2010

Author

DarkAspen
DarkAspen

CO



About
I am me and you are not. I am a Cheerleader who loves to write. I love my life, everything is great, not perfect, but great. It can't be perfect or normal because there is no such thing. No one is nor.. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by DarkAspen


Miracle Miracle

A Poem by DarkAspen


Shoes Shoes

A Story by DarkAspen