1

1

A Chapter by DarkAspen

 

     Today is my first day of my last year in high school. And I am welcomed back to a school I have gone to since ninth grade. I have perfect grades, 2 great boyfriends, and a great cheer captain who has the star roll on the Volleyball team.

     One friend I have, main girl friend, Kat, has helped me through parents getting divorced to falling down 4 flights of stairs in front of the whole school and only breaking a leg. She is my one true friend and the only one I can trust.

     She understands why I live with my dad and not my mom and why I am the way I am. Shy, silent, and keep to myself kind of girl. We even grew up with e ach other. She has lived next to me since I was born, so we are always together.

     Then there are the two boys who I have gone to school with sense preschool, Alex and James. Both had been my boyfriend in a way.

    They both knew about each other and knew I couldn't pick. So they had a schedule set up. I had no idea about it until about 2 months ago.

     Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday James got me. Then Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday Alex got me. And on Friday I get pick who I wanted to be with. Every other week I would choose one then the next week chooses the other.

     And the funny part was that James lived next door and his window was right across one of my windows. Then Alex lived across the street and his widow was level with my other window. At times this was nice but at other times it was a pain.

      Then nest to Kat was her boyfriend, DJ. DJ was the running back at our school. He was on honor roll, had a good paying job and treated Kat like she was the only thing in the world

      Both him and "Kat had 2 promise rings. One saying they promise to get married and the other said that the wont have sex till they are married.

      It was a great idea for them at least. I had other plans though. For instance James purposed to me last year after prom. I had said no.

     This broke his heart and he wouldn't talk to me for a month. And the only way I was able to get him back was by losing my innocence to him. So eventually, I did.

      But he didn't pressure me into it. It was on a Friday, I had picked him that week, in his room. His parents weren’t home and weren’t going to be till Monday. So he made me dinner and rented our favorite movies and bought four twenty-four packs of Mountain Dew.

      He went all out. We even danced for a little while before we watched the movies. My dad knew I was staying over at James's house and was cool with what happened that night. My dad is the coolest. He doesn’t care what I do; in his eyes I am the little innocent daughter who never is bad. He was wrong of course.

      I was a rebel and James knew it. And that's why he went all out that night. It was midnight when we were done watching the movies at last.

      So we went upstairs to his room, where he turned on some music and asked me to dance again. And we danced to about three slow songs before I was lying on his black bedspread with him onto of me kissing me, fully clothed.

      Then he got all touchy. Not attitude wise but physically. And he took his shirt off and pressed his body to mine. I could feel the warmth of his skin through my purple tank top.

      From there it was full blast. And we were under the covers going at it. I was able to feel his, his body heat, and love for me. I could feel the silk sheets under my back. Even the nervousness we both had I could feel.

      James had shut his blinds, closed the bedroom door, and had every light source off or covered. All the doors were locked including the one we were behind. The windows were locked, phones unplugged or turned off and security systems were on.

      Nothing could disturb us. We were alone and it was nice.

      I had never felt so safe in my life till that night. He was genital, careful, and loving. He protected me from the night, the world. Everything went perfect.

      And when I woke up in his arms, I realized he was my favorite out of him and Alex. That day we spent the whole day swimming in his pool. We mostly spent the time behind his waterfall talking about the night before.

      "You didn't play fair James, but you’re a romantic. Last night was great, but it's not gonna happen again for a while." I said.

      "Alright. That's fine. Now that you have me back I can wait." He said with a cooky grin on his face.

      "Thank you for understanding." I winked then dove into the water and swam till I ran out of breath.

      It was a warm day and the sun blazed. Trees were drooping cause of their thirst. The rose bushes were the same ways, but butterflies were collecting nectar with the bees.

      James had followed me after I dove and snuck up on me by picking me up and thronging me into the water. When my foot hit the bottom I felt it pop and crack and I reached for the surface saying ow and swimming to the stairs.

      James swam as fast as possible to my side and asked what was wrong. I told him what happened as he examined my foot. Every time he touched it I winced.

      "Yea, your foot is badly sprained. Come on I have a brace for you. James said "You can’t walk on your foot without it so let me carry you."

      He opened my arms and I swam into them and he carried me to the bottom upstairs in his room. Then started the shower saying we need to get all the chlorine off us and  that he would be right back and that I needed to strip but was not to get into the shower.

    I did as I was told and waited. And when James got back he put me on the counter and put a black rubber brace on my ankle and foot. And then he lifted me up and put me in the shower.

 



© 2015 DarkAspen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
Added on September 30, 2009
Last Updated on November 10, 2015
Previous Versions


Author

DarkAspen
DarkAspen

CO



About
I am me and you are not. I am a Cheerleader who loves to write. I love my life, everything is great, not perfect, but great. It can't be perfect or normal because there is no such thing. No one is nor.. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by DarkAspen


Miracle Miracle

A Poem by DarkAspen


Shoes Shoes

A Story by DarkAspen