Brand New - Chapter 2

Brand New - Chapter 2

A Chapter by Ella


We went to mall, and we spent hours on it. Then we saw Darnell just standing there with his crew. "Look! There's Malik! Lets get at him" and I walked towards him, he was standing with Darnell. "Darnell is there too, you sure you wan.." Danielle said when I stopped and cut her off. "Forget about him ok?! Im going to talk to Malik thats all." Then we kept walking towards him. "Whats up boys ?!" then I kissed Malik on the cheek. Darnell looked away and  left. "Hey Tina! What's going on?!" Lawrence asked, he was always trying me and he knew I didn't liked him at all, he was one fake a*s mothafucker! I looked at him, then kept talking to Malik. "Why you hate Lawrence soo much?!" Malik asked. "Just because! Anyway I gotta go.. " I said bye to everyone then grabbed Danielle and we left.
"Why you gotta be soo rude ?!" Danielle asked while closing the car's door. "What you mean? Im not rude.. The f**k?! " She looked at me, and I saw she was mad. "You're not rude? Then what you call to what you just did ? I was trying to talk to Lawrence and you just grabbed me and literally dragged me outta there!! " I hit the gas and drove us outta there. "Girl... Can I give an advice? Don't talk to Lawrence and don't believe in anything he says ok?!" - "Why?! Just tell me why? I promise you I won't ever talk to him again" She said, damn couldnt she listen to me, I mean I had my reasons, but I didn't wanted to tell her what happened, couldn't she just trust me? "Im just going to tell you, its not worth it and he's a fake a*s!" - "Why you sayin that? Maybe you just want me to get away from him, so you can make your move!!! Just pull the car!" she yelled at me, man I couldnt believe my bestfriend was tripping on that bullshit, I just couldnt, and why she was yelling at me anyway? I swear if she wasnt my friend I would beat her a*s real bad.
 "I dont believe this.. I know you didn't said that! YOU SAYING THAT IM TRYNA... ARE YOU TRIPPIN?!" -"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" and she left the car. I left the car too and went after her. "WHY YOU TRIPPING LIKE THAT DANIELLE?! I MEAN WE FRIENDS AND YOU GON SAY THAT S**T TO ME?! I MEAN YOU MUST BE OUTTA YOURSELF... I JUST KNOW!" I kept followin her "THE HELL YOU KNOW GIRL.. NOTHING! NOW YOU ACTING THAT WAY CUZ YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT!" I stopped and I looked at her then turned and got back to the car. She was trippin over Lawrence..? That n***a wasn't even her MAN and she was tripping.. Man that was not my day. I went home again and the house was empty. I was always the type of girl who has lots of friends but for the first time in my life, I felt lonely. I started to text some of "my friends" and most of them was going to the party that Nini was gon drop. I really didn't felt like going, all I could think about was Darnell and Danielle. For moments I even felt weak. "But no, Im not gon let this bullshit bring me down!" How could they.. Well may be it was just me. Anyway I went to the living room, picked a dvd, did some Pop Corns. and went to my room. Atleast Darnell did something decent with his money and bought a plasma for "our" room. I stood there and I fell asleep. Next day I did nothing either. 
Monday was up and as usual I woke up with the sound of the phone ringing -"Damn!!" I looked at time, it was 6 am -"What the f**k?! Who's this?!" I said and yawn at the same time -" Im sorry Tina.. I can call you Tina can't I?" A male voice said, I had no idea who that was but i said yes - "Well im sorry to wake you up like this but I had to make sure.. You know you gotta be here by 7 don't you?!" What the hell was he talkin and who was him ?! "Huh?! Who are you?" I asked "The shooting at 7.00" And then he hung up. OMG the shooting, Son how could I forget about a thing like that? I got up and got into the shower real quick in less then half hour I was ready.
I got in to the subway, cuz it was the faster way to get to Manhattan.
 I got there.


© 2010 Ella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on April 27, 2010
Last Updated on April 27, 2010


Author

Ella
Ella

Lisboa, Portugal



About
Young Girl, Big World . What else is to say? more..

Writing
Brand New Brand New

A Book by Ella