A surprising moment in my life

A surprising moment in my life

A Story by Racy Daniel

It was Sunday morning.  As usual, my father was reading newspaper while sipping a cup of tea. Suddenly, the phone rang and I picked it up. It was him! ……..It was my best friend Shihab. He phoned my father to take permission because next week our university planned to go for a study tour at Cox’s Bazar. I visited many places in Bangladesh except Cox’s Bazar. So when I heard of a visit to Cox’s BazarI was very excited to go there. When my father listened from Shihab about the study tour he directly refused and dismissed the proposal. Standing beside him I was about to cry. My father told me, ``Shaon, this time I have a special plan for you”.  Next week, all of us will go to visit a beautiful place. I was not happy enough hearing from my father’s mouth. I was just thinking that I would miss everything of the tour.

I asked my father,” where will we go”?


He answered, ``we will visit a beautiful in Bangladesh”.

Then I said ok, as you wish. When the day came we started our journey. I didn’t know where we were going because my father didn’t tell me.  Maybe it is a surprise for me. Anyway, when I reached the place I looked around and just found water and water. As far as my eyes could go, I just could see water and nothing else. I was happy to see that. Then I understood that, it was sea beach. I asked my father, ‘Where are we now?”  

He answered, ``Cox’s Bazar.”


Then my father said, ‘I wanted you to visit Cox’s Bazar..”

I always wanted good for you. Then I was very happy that I couldn’t explain.

It was a great surprise for me.

© 2012 Racy Daniel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A wonderful story shared by you. Thank you

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aww :) This is cute.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Racy Daniel

12 Years Ago

Thank you so much..
Some times our parents know best after all.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Racy Daniel

12 Years Ago

Thank you that's true.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 20, 2012
Last Updated on July 20, 2012

Author

Racy Daniel
Racy Daniel

Dhaka, Christian, Bangladesh



About
Certificate: Test results What's Your Inner Color? For 29 % you are: Your inner color is PURPLE. You are a truly unique individual who marches to the beat of a different drum. You don’t .. more..

Writing