Untitled

Untitled

A Story by DPizzle

 The wind blew her windows open sending the girl out of her dreams to wake to her windows clashing against the side of her house. As she stood up in her bed, she could feel the wind pass through her hair making her colder by the minute. She got up shivering and closed her windows. But as she walked back to her bed she could feel another presence in the room with her. Her hairs on the back of her neck stood up as she heard faint breathing that wasn’t hers. She lay back in her bed trying to forget everything. A few minutes passed by and she still couldn’t go back to sleep. She was about to get back up until she felt warm lips on her forehead, she opened her eyes to see blurriness. After doing so she felt her body become weary, and she went back into a deep sleep.

       The next morning was hard for her. Cadence was trying to put clues together as to what had happened the night before, and who was that that had kissed her forehead. But no matter how much she would try to force her memory back she just couldn’t get it all together. She just remembers the windows being open, the warm lips, and that’s it. She finally decided to get up and get dressed, for her morning walk through town. Everyday Cadence would take a walk through her small town of Springfield from 9 when she gets up to 11 in the morning. After that she has work from 12 to 6 in the afternoon. A pretty simple day plan…She walked out her front door “good morning Joe” she said to her next-door neighbor watering his flowers.

“Good morning Cadence, how are you today on this beautiful morning”

“I’m doing just fine, and yourself?”

“Pretty good, hope you have a good walk this morning”

“Thank you, have fun watering your plants, ill see you later.”

Cadence put her headphones on, and turned on her iPod. Today she felt like taking a jog, she went off with each step going to the beat of the bass guitars in her music. She may look like a sweet 24-year-old girl, but the raging metal guitar chords beg to differ. She was jogging at a good pace passing by every door that led into a store, waving to the people outside that she knew. She couldn’t help but think about last night. Her mind went wondering off and she bumped into a guy with short black hair, taller than her. She looked back at him and said sorry as she went to go cross the street but she was immediately held by the waist and pulled backwards as a car came flying through the crosswalk. She felt really embarrassed with everyone watching her. She got to her feet to turn around and say thank you to the person who saved her but over the crowd of people, no one knew who saved her, all she could see was the back of the guy’s head with short black hair pushing through the crowd, while everyone else was worried about her.

       She had finally gotten out of that tragedy and into the park in less than 5 minutes. She followed the trail in the park, watching the red, yellow, and brown leaves fall from the trees. As the wind hit her hair gently and made it wave in the wind like a model in magazines. She also likes to watch the older people being with there significant others enjoying there days. Cadence had wished that she could have something like that. Its not that she is not pretty at all, because she is beautiful, with her bright blue eyes, and long blonde hair. Her lips filled with words and a body full of curves, not the bad kinds though, but guys don’t seem to go after her that much, for the few that have she has either turned them down or tried being with them but they ended up being jerks. She’s just waiting for that right guy that she always wants to be with. She looked at her watch to find that her time is short now, because she needs to be at work in under an hour. Because of her situation back there it had wasted a lot of time.

© 2009 DPizzle


Author's Note

DPizzle
Not quite finished with what i have written, but please do tell me what you think of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on February 19, 2009

Author

DPizzle
DPizzle

About
I am new to this website, and kind of don't know what i am doing. But i do like to write short stories every now and than. Sometimes i don't finish them, and it is just hard for me to do so. I do have.. more..