Ch 3: I Get a Black Eye

Ch 3: I Get a Black Eye

A Chapter by Rae



          Faith stayed secure on my back as we leaped from rooftop to rooftop, screaming every time I jump. This felt good...felt...right. I laughed at her small screams. Once we got to the Institute, everyone was waiting outside to make sure I was alive.

"Live! You're okay!" Ray exclaimed as she ran up and hugged me tightly. I looked at Seth, he was pissed. But I saw that everyone realized that Faith was standing next to me, holding my hand. Ray backed up and glared at Faith, she hated her...but I don't know why.

"Oh look who came crawling back." Jubilee sneered. I gave her a dirty look. Zeus, on the other hand, was overjoyed. He loved Faith, they were best friends. So Zeus broke out of the shocked crowd and gave her a big bear hug. Jubilee opened her mouth and shut it again. I could tell Seth was pissed, his face had a red glow to it. Faith was one of "his girls" that I "stole" from him.

          Once Zeus was done with his hug, just to piss me off, Seth approached Faith. He hugged her gently, then grazed his fingers along her cheek, and kissed her. My blood boiled, I've never been so jealous. I looked over to Ray, her face was tomato red, same with Chanel. I walked over to Seth and pulled him off of Faith by the collar of his shirt, slamming him into a wall. We both started wailing on each other until Ray interfered by jumping on my back and pounding me with her fists. I didn't get distracted and kept punching Seth.

          Jubilee tried to split us up and Zeus did the same. Faith tugged on Ray's dress, trying to pull her off. Ray was little, but she can hit HARD! All of a sudden, a black figure leaped off of the roof above us and landed gracefully on the platform. It was Tweak, and she was in running gear. She had a smirk on her face but her eyes were fiery.

"I love a good fight." She stated. Then she ran over to us, pushed Faith out of the way, and ripped Ray right off of my back and started punching her. Zeus finally was able to pry me off of Seth, then I looked over to Faith, she had a scared look on her face. She was also on the ground, Tweak must have pushed her too hard. The next morning is going to be wild.

          I woke up with a cut on my lip, black eye, and bruises all around my shoulders. I was sore all over, but Tweak didn't have a scratch on her. When we went into training, Ray's face was scratched up and she had a matching black eye. Faith had a cut on her leg and a small scratch on her delicate face. Seth was as beat up as I was.

          Goes to show that love can drive people insane. (I totally knew that Tweak digs me) Love hurts, and sucks, at the same time.




© 2010 Rae


Author's Note

Rae
Kinda Short....SORRY CALI!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I will stab you in the JUGULAR!! Haha, just kiddin'. Awesome write. Can't wait to read more.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
1 Review
Added on May 20, 2010
Last Updated on May 24, 2010


Author

Rae
Rae

CA



About
Hey, I'm Rae. I'm just a normal teenage girl....sort of. here are the fun facts! Colors: Blue and Silver Band: I am now a big fat Hot Chelle Rae girl. Hello, my name's in it! Musical Instrument.. more..

Writing
Sail Sail

A Poem by Rae


Never Again... Never Again...

A Book by Rae


Animation Animation

A Poem by Rae