PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

A Chapter by DEMONul

Hideki Moroko, 21 years old, working slave...

I must admit that all I did in my life was a hard work, I completelly got rid of all of mine desires to work and make a living, I even decided not to do anything but work....work...work...work!

Sudenlly I've fallen asleep, or so I thought.....

I woke up and the very thing I saw was a young looking girl with purple short hair and maid-like clothes...

"Where am I? Is it some kind of twisted dream or something ?"

"Sad to tell you that, but you've overworked yourself to dead..."

"Wait, what ?"

I began looking at the room I woke up it, it is filled with luxurious furniture and a big red carped in the middle. It looked as if I woke up in a long forgotten place, a place that was forgotten by time

Is it really a place for a guy like me to wake up in?

"That is correct, you are now dead...."

The creepy thing was this girl's smile. She's just smiled as if nothing strange happened...

"But...the fact that you've died that young, I can give you a choice..."

She got off of the bed and moved towards the big door, she is looking so small compared to it, it actually made me smile, but I quickly decided not to do that( circumstances were not good enough).

"What kind of a choice are you talking about?"

When she's turned around and showed me her face for a second time, I noticed something. Her face was now more serious and there was some kind of a sheet of paper in her right hand.

"You can return to the earth and begin your life in a body of a new born child, but...you won't be able to remember anything you've done in your current boddy......Aaaaand there's a second option...."

I started to shake, the fact that I've died was frightening itself but now... I'm about to choose my ultimate fate....

"Orrrr....You can stay here with me here...."

What?!

"Stay here with you?"

"That's right, all you have to do is to sign here, here and there..."

She began showing me some wierd looking symbols that I had no idea about....

"You will stay in this very mansion with me for an eternity, in exchange you'll be served and all of your wishes will be granted, but....you're not allowed to leave this place ever...."

All my life I've spend working for a corporation that has never done for me expect paying me, but what is money compared to all of the tiredness I've been put to ? If there's a chance to live a life in peace without having to work myself, why wouldn't I want to do that?

It’s not that I had some sort of family or friends, I’ve spent my life in a total solitary.

"Fine..." I said

"So what would you like to choose, guest ?"

This is the moment I've been waiting for, an oportunity to put all the hard work aside and finally have some rest.

With all of the emotions aside, I've finally said something:

"I will stay here with you"

She gave me a piece of paper to put my signature and I did just that....

"Go to sleep, you're about to start your new life !" She said with a large slmile...

I immediately fell asleep.....



© 2019 DEMONul


Author's Note

DEMONul
English is not my primary language, so please ignore spelling errors etc.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on December 12, 2019
Last Updated on December 12, 2019
Tags: Light Novel, Anime, Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Isekai


Author

DEMONul
DEMONul

Poland



About
I'm just an amatour writer, trying to find my place among writers more..

Writing