Splash

Splash

A Story by D'AsiaAlexis

It was one 'egg cooking on the sidewalk' hot summer. I mean about 101 degrees and, at the time I had to be about 6 or 7 years old. The day my best friend, her big sister and I will remember forever. We played hopscotch, dress up, ate so much watermelon, and millions of ice pops but, we got bored so we asked could we go out to the beach to play for a while. Boy, was that place huge and so crowded it looked like a zoo filled with all the kids,their families ,and pets. Everyone was on top of each other trying to stay cool. We were having such an amazing time throwing the ball around,playing in the sand,singing, dancing to the music,and playing marco polo as much as we could with all the people around. Then we started playing in the waves pretending we were surfing Julie's mom kept telling us not to go far not to go far but, we didn't think we was that far and she was being extra but, out of no where  this big, rough, rock filled wave came thinking we got this one we got this one we where still  in the water all surfing unaware that this one was huge. Everything fell slient Thashhhh... the waves took me under, I flipped around multiple times, I started to cry. I couldn't hear anything  but, the water splishing and spalshing around me. I tried to scream, I tried to see, all I could do was began fighting to stay up...

Imagine being at the beach and getting pushed down by a wave and when you tried to get back up you got pushed back down. At that moment your heart starts to race, you start to panic, you immediately want to get out the water, you want to scream, you want to cry ,and fight. What pushes you that makes you fight to get back up? What makes you jump to reality? What makes your heart race? What makes you spring to action?

© 2017 D'AsiaAlexis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on February 22, 2017
Last Updated on February 22, 2017
Tags: #blogging, #splash, #writting, #creative, #share, #like, #comment, #support, #young, #love, #water, #waves, #hot, #action, #fight, #push, #keep, #going

Author

D'AsiaAlexis
D'AsiaAlexis

SC



About
Hey! My name is D'Asia. I'm 21 years old. I have this extremely passionate firework of joy for creative writing, story telling ,and inspiring others. That has become built up and ready to explode.:) S.. more..

Writing