Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by D.L.G.

Waking up the next morning was Hell. The only good thing about it is that that it was Labor Day. The worst thing about it was that my iPhone rung on my desk. And it got even worse, Anthony was calling. I sighed and with my mind, brought the phone towards me and answered it.

" Hello?" I said.

" Dude, I will be there at 9:00. So get ready, and we are gonna suit up too because first we are gonna search for the lady who Jericho paid to find his brother and second confront Jericho and try to question him. So be ready." he hung up.

Ugh!" I yelled.

I got up and teleported to the bathroom. I got in the shower and took care of the rest of the regular morning hygiene's. Then waited on Anthony. The doorbell rung and I answered. Anthony stood there.

" Let's suit up. Then we will go." Anthony ordered.

Since when do he boss me around? We went to the garage then went in the little tubular elevators with our names on them and swiftly shot up into the Phantom Room. We went to the dressing room and got our outfits with our names glowing above them. Mine was straight black and leather with the vampire collar and the black boots and gloves. Anthony's was white with blue streaks throughout with white boots and white gloves and those blue and white exterminator like goggles he always wear with it.

" Who's car are we taking?" I asked.

" Mine." he answered.

" Of course." I thought.

We went to his green Mustang and I got on the passenger seat.

" First we should find Brent and see if he knows what the woman looks like." I told him.

" Where does he live?" Anthony asked.

I told him and in 5 minutes we were there. He drives extremely fast! His house had black parts where the house was a little burned. We got out of the car and rung the doorbell. The door opened to Brent with his hair in braids. He looked hesitantly at me, mainly because the rude encounter me and Jax gave him.

" Brent Gibbs?" Anthony asked.

" Yes?" Brent answered cautiously.

" Were here to ask you some questions about Jericho." Anthony said.

" I thought I already told you enough." Brent said annoyed.

" Well think again. We want to ask you about this woman you told us about. Can we come in?" I asked.

He thought about it for a second, then backed up and let us in. We walked in to a neat and clean house. He led us to the living room and told us to sit down on the couch. He sat in a recliner.

" So what do you want to know man?" Brent asked.

" First, how is your mother?" I asked.

I read his mind and we was thinking, " Why should I answer to you?"

" She is fine. She still has to go to the doctor occasionally." Brent answered.

" And the baby?" I asked.

" Her mother has her now." Brent answered.

" So about Jericho, what did you do to him again?" I asked him.

" You mean what did we do to him. Me and some other boys jumped him and actually knocked him unconscious. We surprised ourselves because you know how Jericho is and his little powers. He didnt have the right amount of money. So we handled our business." Brent said.

" Why did he only target your house and not the others?" Anthony asked.

" I dont know." Brent said.

" About this woman that he paid with your money, have you seen her?" Anthony asked.

" Once." Brent said.

" What did she look like?" Anthony asked.

He thought for a minute.

" She was white with long brown hair. She was about 25 years old." he explained.

" How did you see this woman and when?" I asked.

" It was around Thursday night. I was driving through town and I seen him talking to her. I assumed that was the woman he told me about."

" Do you know her name?" I asked him.

" I think. Ummmm....Celeste. Celeste Fields." he answered.

" How do you think we can contact her?" I asked him.

" I dont know. Look in the phone book I guess." he said.

" Well thanks for your help. I'm going to try to find her." I said getting up.

Me and Anthony walked to the door. We started to walk out when Brent grabbed my shoulder.

" I didnt like what you did the other day." he said.

" Well get over it. Its not like we beat you up the way you beat up Jericho." I said.

Me and Jericho got in his car and drove off.




© 2010 D.L.G.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

it was good, im waitng for this gf thing to blow up in his face tho lol. cant wait for the next chapter i wanna no who celeste is :D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 5, 2010
Last Updated on September 6, 2010


Author

D.L.G.
D.L.G.

TN



About
I am quiet until i get to know someone and i can be very friendly unless you push the wrong button. I can play the keyboard and saxophone. I am in the 11th grade. more..

Writing
Bad Grades Bad Grades

A Poem by D.L.G.


You Cant Sing You Cant Sing

A Poem by D.L.G.